No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao to make $26 million + for Bradley fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    I wonder why manny fans don't trumpet a fight between manny and sergio? Great fight right. #2 and #3 p4p boxers in the world. Manny would get huge money because Canelo and cotto aren't on the undercard. manny could win and overtake floyd as p4p#1.

Its a win/win for manny and his fans.

do you wonder that for real? everyone in their right minds knows the answer to that question. sergio would make minced meat out of pacquiao. pac will never in a million years go to 150 to fight sergio, he'll ask for 146 or something crazy like that.

floyd would humiliate manny, sergio would ANNIHILATE manny

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Like in the other thread, you as being "fair" and are correct in all fairness. However business is not fair and everyone will tell you boxing is a business.

Right or wrong, Floyd is setting himself up to make money because like I said, at the end of the day Bob and Pac will have to accept whatever Floyd's offering or they won't receive a paycheck at all.

I cant see Bob and Pac walking completely away from the sport and not taking Floyd up on his offer that will most likely drop even less if Pac's PPV numbers don't start to break records or Pac doesn't even win the fights without controversy (JMM at WW).

Is Floyd being fair to Manny? No, he's financially treating Pac just as Bob Arum does.

In your opinion, which one will budge first?

-Floyd on his offer?
      -Pac fires Bob?
      -Pac and Bob are forced to take what they can get before Pac retires?
      Lets get this straight I never said the offer had to be fair because I do know as well business is rarely fair. What I am saying that the offer is not even a launching point to even get to say 70/30 I think 60/40 is doable.

Truthfully I think PBF will eventually offer Manny a percent of the ppv money. That is the only way the fight gets done. How can PBF justify giving Cotto a percentage of ppv money and tell Manny he is not getting any ppv money?

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        i was talking about marquez you damn ******s...that post was for that racist pissboy fan primera..
        Now now fl()mo, get the sand out of your V@gina! Stop trying to make the pac fans look bad.

Comment

• there's absolutely NO BUZZ for this fight. I blame poor advertising. I've seen ONE COMMERCIAL for it and that's it. The only other mention of the fight was last night on Jimmy Kimmel and Pac was the guest.

It's almost as if they have no money for advertising. I know pacquiao fans who didn't even know he has a fight coming up.

Comment

• yeah and it would be fun if no fcuker bought the ppv and bob has to pay it out of his own pocket. ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              I wonder why manny fans don't trumpet a fight between manny and sergio? Great fight right. #2 and #3 p4p boxers in the world. Manny would get huge money because Canelo and cotto aren't on the undercard. manny could win and overtake floyd as p4p#1.

Its a win/win for manny and his fans.
              martinez already made it clear. pacman is too small for him. he wants floyd. i would love to see pacman take on martinez at 154. it's up to him. he can come in at 150 on weigh-in and i believe he will still give sergio a run for his money.

just wondering why you guys don't want sergio for floyd. are you scared for floyd? i thought that's what this site is for. promote the best fighter for your idol and discredit those who takes on easy fights. i don't get it. i really don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                do you wonder that for real? everyone in their right minds knows the answer to that question. sergio would make minced meat out of pacquiao. pac will never in a million years go to 150 to fight sergio, he'll ask for 146 or something crazy like that.

floyd would humiliate manny, sergio would ANNIHILATE manny
                TRue. But i'd hope the pacfans of this boardwont settle for their guy beating JMM again. I'm pretty sure Glen Throwbridge already has his card completed. Manny 115-113.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                  punchville/baracuda....you of all people calling me racist?

do I need to bring up your racist rants you used to make on baracuda?
                  do i have to remind you your message in the karma box?...

i have no control of what baracuda says ...thats him , not me..

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                    do i have to remind you your message in the karma box?...

i have no control of what baracuda says ...thats him , not me..
                    do i need to remind you that you're banned on both baracuda and punchville and still posting?

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                      martinez already made it clear. pacman is too small for him. he wants floyd. i would love to see pacman take on martinez at 154. it's up to him. he can come in at 150 on weigh-in and i believe he will still give sergio a run for his money.

just wondering why you guys don't want sergio for floyd. are you scared for floyd? i thought that's what this site is for. promote the best fighter for your idol and discredit those who takes on easy fights. i don't get it. i really don't.

How you and your colleagues use this site is not my concern. I want floyd to fight sergio after he beats manny. Makes sense. Floyd should finish his hit list, then take the glory fights like Sergio and Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X