Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D.Rafael: "Cotto-Tony II in new Giants Stadium on June 11. JCC Jr fights the winner"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
    Margarito is going to knock Cotto out again!

Margarito is the mentally stronger man. Cotto can be broken down mentally and physically. He plays right into Margarito's hands (just like Cintron).
    i have to agree with this, Ima Cotto fan dont get me wrong or consider me a hater but Margs, or any phisical or even mentally agrresive fighter is all bad stylewise for cotto.

Comment

I can see the second fight being made but why is Chavez jr factored into the equation?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
        So that the reason why there has been 1 world title fight between PR vs Mex in Mexico come on give me a break what about Zarate vs Gomez in PR both were popular why not chose a neutral site what about Caledron almost all his big fight were made were he was home crowd fighter were did juanma fight
        Concepcion De Leon Luevano Penalosa all were fought has the home crowd fighter except for Marquez ask your self why Segura and Caledron are still negotiating for there rematch because calderon does not want to fight outside of PR and what about Morel backed out of the fight with montiel a week before the fight which was scheduled in Mexico later his camp said Morel would only fight in New York Or Atlantic City and PR
        As per Bob Arum: "Nobody in Mexico is going to come to the arena to see a fight for $100 when they can cross the street and see Conseulo De La Flor sucking off a drunk donkey for $1."

I guess it just doesn't make economic sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
          i have to agree with this, Ima Cotto fan dont get me wrong or consider me a hater but Margs, or any phisical or even mentally agrresive fighter is all bad stylewise for cotto.
          No man, plaster was bad for Cotto's nose.

Style? You mean SLOW "punch my face tonight cuz I am a badass?"

Comment

Working...
          X