Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Form of Old Shines Through in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sure he'll come in great shape like he did for the third fight, hopefully a good fight, no excuses after, cmon manny

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Taking offense to the poor excuse for Men on here who act like little b1tches you dumba$$ fuk.
      Cry me a river, you Osh Koch B'gosh wearing a$$ toddler! your cursing up a storm and throwing a tamper tantrum over a post and I'm the little bit**? Simple minded
      Last edited by codey; 11-09-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I wonder if Ronnie has to do anything besides change fighter names and dates in these articles...

Comment

Did any of you guys watch Marquez's last fight? If you did, it's kinda obvious why this one is being made.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Then don't listen to it Pu$$y. You sound like a damn flamer.
            Dude, the level of immaturity spewing in your post is mind boggling!! name calling and acting like I offended you personally? over what?.. Manny Pacquiao!?

you've just graduated with the highest level of fanboyism! My comments were not directed towards Manny they were directed towards the writer. i actually like Manny and respect all that he's done in the sport. if you read my post carefully you could see it's all in good humor and fun. no emotions involved!

so there's no need to get bent outta shape and essentially no need for name calling. lighten up schmuck!
            Last edited by codey; 11-10-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Did any of you guys watch Marquez's last fight? If you did, it's kinda obvious why this one is being made.
              Didnt see it. Did he look ****?

I think all this 'Manny's old form' stuff is nonsense. 3 times he has fought JMM, and all 3 times JMM gave him hell.
              All the talk of Manny looking great in training was done last time. I havent read a thing about this fight because we all know that the only thing that matters is what happens in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

I think all this 'Manny's old form' stuff is nonsense. 3 times he has fought JMM, and all 3 times JMM gave him hell.
                All the talk of Manny looking great in training was done last time. I havent read a thing about this fight because we all know that the only thing that matters is what happens in the ring.
                i dont get you lot, why can't he look good and still have trouble vs jmm? is marquez not that good that a motivated manny would/should just walk over?

Comment

I've not seen it.

Maybe he'll up his game with a top fighter though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I've not seen it.

Maybe he'll up his game with a top fighter though.
                    The muscle is slowing him down IMO. So is the age. It's why we hear that Manny is concentrating on speed this camp. He wants to beat Marquez to the punch and he can and will.

Comment

The muscle is slowing him down IMO. So is the age. It's why we hear that Manny is concentrating on speed this camp. He wants to beat Marquez to the punch and he can and will.
                      You think he'll have slipped that much from the last fight though?

I agree he's on the slide, that's obvious.

But I'm not sure he'll have slipped much since last December.

He looks sharp in camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X