• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
    what ??? how come u already have it motherfncker ??? I HATE YOU
    Mod console. I can get games 2 weeks in advance lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
      Mod console. I can get games 2 weeks in advance lol
      Why do I have a feeling you're bullshitting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Couldn't do it. Couldn't be a PC Gamer.
        Don't get why.

Quality gaming PC > Console - any day, every day.

Better graphics, mods, more FPS, keyboard and mouse or controller option..

Comment

• Grabbing my bootleg copy of Skyrim today after work, I haven't been this excited for a game in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            They leaked out MW3 too.

Lol I have no reason to BS. Modded consoles have been out for so long. Xbox360iso is the only clue I can tell you.

You need a 360 console with a Samgsung/Lite-on to hack your firmware. Hitachi atm does not work. You scratch your chipset to find out the key which is needed to mod. You hook the cable with your 360 to your comp to update firmware. Then all you have to do is Burn games that's out.
            Last edited by PinoyZoi; 11-02-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              My brother has a modded Xbox, he gets most games at least a week in advance.

Comment

• Thank fuck i don't have a job anymore or there would be no all-nighters like ill be having next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                  They leaked out MW3 too.

Lol I have no reason to BS. Modded consoles have been out for so long. Xbox360iso is the only clue I can tell you.

You need a 360 console with a Samgsung/Lite-on to hack your firmware. Hitachi atm does not work. You scratch your chipset to find out the key which is needed to mod. You hook the cable with your 360 to your comp to update firmware. Then all you have to do is Burn games that's out.
                  What you doing on boxingscene then? Get your ass back to the game lol. Try to make a review as soon as possible.

Comment

• Playing Skyrim right now, if Arkham City got a 10/10, I can only imagine what this will get.

8002028320831021/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                      Playing Skyrim right now, if Arkham City got a 10/10, I can only imagine what this will get.

8002028320831021/10
                      oh man..that **** got me drooling ..... I have to wait until week Without spoiling anything . why dont you post your own little review ????

Comment

Working...
                      X