No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boytsov vs. Nascimento Bout in Play For Feb. 17th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boytsov vs. Nascimento Bout in Play For Feb. 17th

According to sources in Germany with sufficient knowledge of the situation, undefeated heavyweight contender Denis Boytsov (31-0, 25 KOs) may return to the ring on February 17th during the show in Schwerin, Germany. The unbeaten Russian will likely face Marcelo Luiz Nascimento (16-4, 14 KOs) of Brazil. The bout is going to be scheduled for 8 or 10 rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

too bad this guy can't get better fights. it's hard to say how good he really is. he has some nice wins over tough journeymen but he needs a step up fight. chisora is the gatekeeper in europe so i'd like to see him fight someone like that.

Comment

I don't think you can even consider Boytsov a contender while he's so far removed from top competition. Universum are killing this guy. Such a shame because he has a great style to watch.

Comment

The years roll by and boytsovs career is stuck in the mud

Hopefully he gets some traction soon

Comment

I remember hearing about this guy back in 2006!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            too bad this guy can't get better fights. it's hard to say how good he really is. he has some nice wins over tough journeymen but he needs a step up fight. chisora is the gatekeeper in europe so i'd like to see him fight someone like that.
            Chisora is a fat loser,who in all his wisdom decided to come in against Haye weighing more than he did against Vitali,the guy is a fat moron with no class or style I hope he chokes on his Krispy Kreme.

Comment

Working...
            X