Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: Skills or smart MATCH MAKING?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if mosley is shot and over the hill then that means floyd beat an old fighter what!!! u cant tell me mosley was in his prime not even a year ago when he fought floyd, but now since pac mite fight him, he's all of a sudden a grandpa now? LOL..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
      I'm leaning to the matchmaking and catchweight ****... what about you?
      +1
      I agree.
      While h2h Pacquiao is just superior to Marquez due to a 10 lbs sheer difference in lean mass , P4P Marquez is the better one .
      Marquez still has 0 stoppage losses and he did fight a much bigger Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        if mosley is shot and over the hill then that means floyd beat an old fighter what!!! u cant tell me mosley was in his prime not even a year ago when he fought floyd, but now since pac mite fight him, he's all of a sudden a grandpa now? LOL..
        ur really obsessed with pac...

Comment

Comment

In a word, no.

Pac had to chase Hall of Famers in Barrera, Morales and Marquez when he was a nobody. Since he's been in the catbird seat he's had a lot more leeway concerning who he fights, even then, De La Hoya and Hatton picked themselves, and its hard to criticize the Cotto fight.

The Clottey and Margarito fights are dubious, but, one might consider that they were plan b fights if Mayweather-Pacquiao could not be made, as was indeed the case.

Comment

Working...
            X