Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21 members of the neo nazi party elected to Greece govt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    what if the nazis actully solve all of greeces problems and make the county really strong Hitler did it with Germany, hell they took over europe.
    A big reason Germany rebounded so well is because the high level of military+public spending which decreased unemployment, and the disbanding of the previous labor unions. Hitler actually disliked the idea of economics, Hjalmar Schacht is the man mostly responsible for Germany's economic growth during that period.

Greece's big problem to begin with is bthat theyre lazy as hell and would rather revolt than give up their lunch breaks. Guys were coddled with their working rights and werent productive. Theyre sure as hell not going to give up their labor union rights anytime soon.

Besides, Germany is much more efficient, better educated, and more industrialized.

Im shocked that the EU hasnt given Greece the boot yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steak View Post
      A big reason Germany rebounded so well is because the high level of military+public spending which decreased unemployment, and the disbanding of the previous labor unions. Hitler actually disliked the idea of economics, Hjalmar Schacht is the man mostly responsible for Germany's economic growth during that period.

Greece's big problem to begin with is bthat theyre lazy as hell and would rather revolt than give up their lunch breaks. Guys were coddled with their working rights and werent productive. Theyre sure as hell not going to give up their labor union rights anytime soon.

Besides, Germany is much more efficient, better educated, and more industrialized.

Well, they did vote for nazis

Comment

Nobody likes the EU was the worst thing ever

Comment

im part of a trade union in canada & you are right about so many lazy workers hiding under the union umbrella. i am not one of them. when i started if you were lazy you didnt last long but now i see useless & lazy pieces of garbage making the same money as me & it makes me sick...i wouldn't work non-union if i didnt have too. i earn my money & like my pension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post

worst than nazis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              worst than nazis?
              every country wants out it

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                im part of a trade union in canada & you are right about so many lazy workers hiding under the union umbrella. i am not one of them. when i started if you were lazy you didnt last long but now i see useless & lazy pieces of garbage making the same money as me & it makes me sick...i wouldn't work non-union if i didnt have too. i earn my money & like my pension.
                what do you work as joe????

Comment

every country wants out it

well im sure the nazis will invade soon and that will be the end of the EU.

Comment

Not really. The EU was a good concept, since it helped smooth trade and gave the European market a more prominent role in the worldwide economy.

The problem is they expanded way too early. They should have taken their time letting other countries in. Letting in an unstable economy like Greece was a horrible idea to begin with.
                    Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    Labor unions are a great idea in theory. They protect workers and give them rights. It sounds great. There are plenty of positive points to them.

The problem is when it gets too big and people abuse the system. Jackasses will refuse to do anything, literally anything, while on break, because of 'Union Rules man'. **** that ****. Then to top it all off they wont be fired either, despite their garbage work.

It not only drags down the employer, but also the actually hard working employees too. Just plain inefficient.

As with most things, there needs to be a good balance. Greece straight up became lazy.

Comment

• They said the nazis are gonna pick up more seats in the next election to.

Comment

Working...
                      X