Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Mulls One Fight Return: DeGale is Easy For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    golovkin would beat froch up and end his career.
    Maybe. I think Froch's length/jab mean Golovkin has to change up what he usually does, move his head more, and if it became a war that favours Froch. At this point I think Froch has been out too long but at his best it would've been close to 50/50.

I tend to like boxers because of the entertainment they provide, win or lose. Not big on attaching myself to the best guy and living through them on a boxing forum, bigging up their successes as if they were my own. Good luck with that though.

Comment

he's avoiding andre ward. been saying this for a while. i really don't blame him.

he's not going to win, and he's probably not goign to make as much money as he did against groves.
      Ward ducked the possibility of a rematch, guy only wants to fight in USA he is a coWARD.

Comment

This DeGale beats any version of Froch.

I want to see DeGale - Ward...

Comment

golovkin would beat froch up and end his career.
          I haven't seen Golovkin land a flush overhand since Ishida.

Comment

I'm kind of hoping DeGale KOs Bute quick and talks mad **** about Froch, he should definitely do it call Froch out on everything give him abuse!
            DeGale Vs Froch is a good fight money wise and it could be won by DeGale, he definitely should just mouth off at Froch it'd be totally worth it.

Comment

Andre Ward couldn't sell out a bus shelter.I wonder why Ward hasn't fought anyone out of America.#homecooking #boring**** #12fans

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                What does Ward's "injury" have to do with anything? You're either delusional or trolling.

Froch got outpointed by Ward and then went on to have the most successful period of his career afterwards.

On the contrary, Ward has failed miserably to capitalise on winning the Super Six. Froch stole all the fame and fortune he should have had

what about froch retiring when ward came back, or froch coming back when ward pulls out of a fight do you need me to explain?

after the SS froch beat a blind kessler, yusaf mack, george groves twice [because groves almost knocked him out in the first fight,] and lucian bute, a guy who has done nothing before or since, and is arguably the most overrated fighter of the last 10 years. fame and glory doe.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  I haven't seen Golovkin land a flush overhand since Ishida.

maybe you blink when he throws punches. sparring helps with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Maybe. I think Froch's length/jab mean Golovkin has to change up what he usually does, move his head more, and if it became a war that favours Froch. At this point I think Froch has been out too long but at his best it would've been close to 50/50.

I tend to like boxers because of the entertainment they provide, win or lose. Not big on attaching myself to the best guy and living through them on a boxing forum, bigging up their successes as if they were my own. Good luck with that though.

that's definitely what i do! you read my posts!

Comment

brits get bent out of shape over what andre ward did to the best british fighter of his generation with one hand.

i'm starting to understand it. it's emasculating.

Comment

Working...
                      X