My biceps are too big, it affects my boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread.

Unless you are that guy you should't have any problem.

And if you hit yourself in the face with your bicep when throwing a left hook, your bicep is the least of your concern, you should concentrate on growing a neck you ****ing midget.
    did u ever see that documentary man whos arms exploded that guys in it and its ****ing sick

Comment

Originally posted by boxer Q21 View Post
      did u ever see that documentary man whos arms exploded that guys in it and its ****ing sick

Yeah i saw it, that guy is a ****ing freak.

Comment

he's taking the piss. the other day he tarted a thread about why he doesn't see the point in weight training, and wouldn't like to get bulky.

Comment

amazing how people use anecdotal evidence as concrete "proof", and have zero understanding of very, very basic physics.

Comment

it could be that your triceps aren't flexible enough and THAT is whats stopping you. Its alot more likely than your biceps are way too huge, ronnie coleman can touch his shoulders, yeesh. STRETCH MAN STRETCH....muscle heads *rolls eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK View Post
              stop bragging about your measurement you ***git and stop using this forum as a bodybuilding bragfest. i would crush u and you dont bench more then me so stop
              u call me gay for bragging but then you brag about how you bench press more than me?

Comment

Well, We have a new guy at the gym his arms are huge. He is so sqaure and has slow but powerful punches. He cant even touch his elbows together. lol that ****s funny

Comment

Thread starter is full of ****... This kid was here like 2 months ago asking how to lose all the fat on his body... now all the sudden he has biceps size of my balls. Poor guy comes here and makes these kinda threads to put some confident in himself.

Comment

Originally posted by dchampishere View Post
                    really? you missed it? you seem far to smart to have missed my point. well let me say it one more time its not about the size of your muscle. period.and your point about the same person will have better tec because he is smaller? really?? i proved that is not the case unless someone replaced me when i wasnt looking. im bigger faster stronger and with better tec at 235 then i was at 200 or even 175 (been boxing 13 years 223 am fights cant go pro im blind in one eye now)
                    I know what your talking about i've seen it in a boxingnews mag . Bodybuilders don't have the full range of movement . I was thinking exactly what the first post says , stop lifting and do boxing work outs on the bags and obviously cut your calorie and protein intake to burn the muscle .

Comment

he is lying, they are more like ping pong balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X