Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bundu: Spence Lived Up To The Hype, More Precise Than Thurman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    Malinaggi said on fighthype that spence vs peterson is next!
    That's probably because Brook is going to vacate his IBF belt. He was always finding it hard to make the weight and now will fight at 154 of GGG KO him.

Damn he could be the next king of middleweight if he beats GGG.

Comment

How the hell is he going to beat ggg? Maybe in a video game

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
      that's probably because brook is going to vacate his ibf belt. He was always finding it hard to make the weight and now will fight at 154 of ggg ko him.

Damn he could be the next king of middleweight if he beats ggg.
      ggg is not shawn porter buddy lmfaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        ggg is not shawn porter buddy lmfaoooo
        IMFAO I was joking...... I can't see him beating GGG. Even in a video game.

Comment

Impressive outcome here for Spence. I don't think Spence winning was any sort of surprise to anyone, but the fact Spence KO'd Bundu was impressive in my eyes & I suspect many fans. Looking forward to seeing Spence being put in with one of the top 147 guys.

Sadly I suspect Brook won't be back to 147 so Brook vs Spence is unlikely to happen, but hopefully Spence will get a vacant title shot vs Lamont Peterson (really the only IBF ranked guy worth fighting if Brook isn't in play) & can have a unification fight vs Thurman or Garcia sometime next year so we can see how good he really is.

Comment

[MENTION][/MENTION]
            Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Impressive outcome here for Spence. I don't think Spence winning was any sort of surprise to anyone, but the fact Spence KO'd Bundu was impressive in my eyes & I suspect many fans. Looking forward to seeing Spence being put in with one of the top 147 guys.

Sadly I suspect Brook won't be back to 147 so Brook vs Spence is unlikely to happen, but hopefully Spence will get a vacant title shot vs Lamont Peterson (really the only IBF ranked guy worth fighting if Brook isn't in play) & can have a unification fight vs Thurman or Garcia sometime next year so we can see how good he really is.
            I agree with this. If Thurman and Garcia fight early next year, I am cool with Spence fighting the loser and then the winner. I could see thishappening to build up the fight even more (something I'm not usually a fan of).

Comment

Gotta be honest, since I saw that Algieri fight, Spence caught my attention, but after destroying a tough and a very durable journeyman, he's totally won me.

Spence right now, top 5 WW, a little more and no doubt about it, he could be no.1

Great skillz and very enjoyable style to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post

You have to be kidding or smoking green.

Garcia wouldn't last six. He'd be crushed.
                Dude, you gotta admit it, Garcia's chin is tested and is a very durable one. But I gotta agree with you to a certain degree,right now I see Spence stopping Danny with nasty body shots.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Brook is gonna vacate that strap. Imagine him getting KO'd at 160 by GGG then attempting to drop back to 147 to fight Spence as a mandatory after a brutal GGG loss. It just doesn't seem feasible at all. Spence will get that IBF strap. Wouldn't be surprised if he fights Peterson for the vacant belt at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post

You have to be kidding or smoking green.

Garcia wouldn't last six. He'd be crushed.

I agree, dude would be toast....

Comment

Working...
                    X