The Hypocrisy of Margarito fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hypocrisy of Margarito fans!

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
    C'mon man, you got waaaay more sense than that, what makes you think Margarito is ducking Williams? he already fought that fool and made Williams sweat for that win. At this point of his career Tony deserves a nice big payday, that is why he's been weighting out his options, he is after all the #1 at 147. The $4Mill deal was bull****, nobody knows the real details of that offer, Tony was not getting paid $4Mill, after Top Rank's cut and all other **** Tony would probably end up getting paid $1.5Mill or so. I agree a Williams-Margarito rematch NEEDS to happen, and soon, but don't say he's ducking Williams, that's total bull**** and you know it.
    Now is it me, or where the Margarito nuthuggers BASHING Floyd for the same exact thing? I'll admit that i bashed Floyd for taking easy payday fights over the fights that everyone felt he should've been taking at WW, but u will NEVER see me bash someone for doing such, then excuse one of my favorite fighters and make excuses for him when he does the same.

U guys have to stop being hypocrits when it comes to defending your favorite fighter. He lost to Williams, then was offered a career high payday to rematch him. What's the problem?

not all of them

I always understood why Floyd didnt fight Tony and respected it and to be honest it did pay off with two of the biggest fights of 2007 and Floyd became the highest grossing fighter for a one year period, drew the most PPV buyers for a year, and won.

not shame in that. He wanted big fights, he got it. He wanted to be a star, he is.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
      Now is it me, or where the Margarito nuthuggers BASHING Floyd for the same exact thing? I'll admit that i bashed Floyd for taking easy payday fights over the fights that everyone felt he should've been taking at WW, but u will NEVER see me bash someone for doing such, then excuse one of my favorite fighters and make excuses for him when he does the same.

U guys have to stop being hypocrits when it comes to defending your favorite fighter. He lost to Williams, then was offered a career high payday to rematch him. What's the problem?
      Yeah man! I couldn't believe that **** coming from posters like Viva Mexico after all the **** he was talking before It's a fucking joke. At least be consistent in your beliefs people.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        not all of them

I always understood why Floyd didnt fight Tony and respected it and to be honest it did pay off with two of the biggest fights of 2007 and Floyd became the highest grossing fighter for a one year period, drew the most PPV buyers for a year, and won.

not shame in that. He wanted big fights, he got it. He wanted to be a star, he is.
        You're in the minority then. Try telling that to guys like Viva Mexico and Shalafi. I understood why Floyd did what he did, but my problem was, in no way did it benefit us fans. He lined his pockets, while we got stuck watching lackluster fights like Floyd/Baldomir and Floyd/Oscar. Once again, good for him and im happy he made out well, but it kind've shortchanged us paying fans.

Comment

Williams is the most feared man in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Unstable89 View Post
            Williams is the most feared man in boxing
            He obviously isnt feared by this guy! LOL.

Comment

why do we have to go through the same debates over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over?

Comment

Margarito fans are the new Mayweather fans

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
                  why do we have to go through the same debates over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over?
                  Do u agree with what Shalafi wrote???

Comment

When Margarito retires without facing a single legit Welterweight whilst its the most talented in the game, then he might be the same as Floyd.

If Margarito ends up fighting Carlos Baldomir in his next fight, then he might be the same as Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X