Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana turns down Thurman = Ducking, but Thurman turns down Porter = no comment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    the hematoma from the headbutt from guerrero is likely the reason why it is taking a little longer for them to announce his next fight. He was rushed to the hospital after that fight because he felt sick, probably just being very cautious.

I seriously doubt thurman is "ducking porter!" out of some type of fear of porter.
    this, he wants to fight in july i think. That headbutt fuked him up

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
      you're being delusional. being that big of a fanboy of any fighter is unhealthy bruh.
      Have you got any evidence of Thurman turning down the fight you ******? If so, please post.

I can provide you with evidence of Porter's team turning down an official offer to fight Thurman if you want?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        The Hematoma from the headbutt from Guerrero is likely the reason why it is taking a little longer for them to announce his next fight. He was rushed to the Hospital after that fight because he felt Sick, probably just being very cautious.

I seriously doubt Thurman is "DUCKING PORTER!" out of some type of fear of Porter.
        Was that injury from a headbutt, right? If it was from a punch, holy sh**!

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/porters-t...n-fight--74772

Thurman would fight Porter any day of the week, he's confirmed that numerous times.

Comment

well you're wrong, pal. shawn and ken porter were on thaboxingvoice the other day talking about how they were told it was going to be them against Thurman on the 20th. Broner was going to be on the undercard. Thurman in another recent interview said himself that he was presented a June date but asked if he could wait and fight in July instead. So maybe he's waiting to see if he can get Floyd. Maybe he wants to recover from his last fight a little more. But bottom line - he chose not to fight Shawn on June the 20th.

Comment

your info is from a year and a half ago. i'm talking past two weeks.

Comment

You may be right and it would be disappointing if this is the case since I'm a big Thurman fan. I'll wait to see how this plays out and who Thurman fights next before I form an opinion on this.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
                  well you're wrong, pal. shawn and ken porter were on thaboxingvoice the other day talking about how they were told it was going to be them against Thurman on the 20th. Broner was going to be on the undercard. Thurman in another recent interview said himself that he was presented a June date but asked if he could wait and fight in July instead. So maybe he's waiting to see if he can get Floyd. Maybe he wants to recover from his last fight a little more. But bottom line - he chose not to fight Shawn on June the 20th.
                  Can you link me to exactly what minute Ken Porter said that? If that's the case, I apologise.

I know Thurman said he'll wait for July, but I thought that was more because of a lack of quality opponents available. But if he turned down Porter, he has to be questioned.

Comment

Why'd Thurman decline a fight with Porter?

Why'd Thurman decline a fight with Porter? Is it because Porter's team didnt wanna give Thurman a chance when Porter was undefeated?

Comment

Thurman is either still recovering from his eye injury or is going to fight TBE in September.

Comment

Working...
                      X