Who is Ordering Pac vs Mosley PPV???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

Comment

I kinda wanted to just in case of an upset but its kinda hard to convince my girl to go watch it with me at SM...pinoys know what im talking about..anyway filipino food is decent, too god damn fatty and oily tho. I ****s with sisig tho lmao...lechon is alright but Carnitas >>> Lechon. Halo Halos is GOAT dessert...with some Biko and you straight. Do any of you ****s with Bikol Express? I stay in Bikol so you know that **** good as hell

Comment

I am also watching it on PPV and I want the fight NOT to go to the scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
          I've had that. My friends were calling it "cholesterol delight". They put a shitload of jalapenos and vinegar on it. I've also had pancit with shrimp sauce.
          Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
          Yeah, never saw it with an egg though. Its pretty good. I ****s with all that food...even that "chocolate meat". We be ****in up a whole case of that Red Horse? ***** ****s you up!!
          Originally posted by JQside View Post
          I'm also going to a Pinoy friend's house.
          I hope they offer "pancit palabok". I like the taste of this shyt.

all these mutha****as became PAC fans because of the food

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            any reason to have a fight party, im all for it

to the people not buying it, try asking your mom again after you do your chores...tell her you wont order Summerslam or Wrestlemania in exchange
            Couldn't agree more...looking forward to getting with the fellas and having a blast....and hopefully seeing a beatdown as well!

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
              i bought hatton and cotto ... clottey margo and now this fight i refuse to spend my good money on
              ditto

Comment

Working...
              X