Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. No buzz at all for this fight. Team PAC hurting after the JMM debacle.

I wouldn't be surprised if ticket sales struggle they fake an injury
    Sounds like wishful thinking...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko;
      Sounds like wishful thinking...
      No i want to see this fight. I like it but for a major fighter like PAC there is no buzz at all. The injury comment was a jab only because I think he lost JMM and was given a gift against a 1 ballot HOF. Not right

Comment

• JEEZ the Floyd Cotto thread has more pages then this has posts....

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          JEEZ the Floyd Cotto thread has more pages then this has posts....
          Lol I wonder if it's because the majority of boxing fans know that fight is a steaming pile of turd?

Or because Mayweather is just that much of a bigger draw than Pacfraud Duckiao is.

Comment

• pacquiao out classes and beats bradley by a wide UD or a KO either way that is my prediction, lmao at people making threads saying bradley would beat cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Lol I wonder if it's because the majority of boxing fans know that fight is a steaming pile of turd?

Or because Mayweather is just that much of a bigger draw than Pacfraud Duckiao is.
              Or the fact that the PBF/Cotto thread has been open for a full month longer than this one?!?

That fight has more fans involved period. *******s running their mouths, ricans chiming in, *****s claiming Cotto is a beast now (but he was a bum 2 years ago when Pac fought him).

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                pacquiao out classes and beats bradley by a wide UD or a KO either way that is my prediction, lmao at people making threads saying bradley would beat cotto
                Are you implicating that Floyd wont out-class and beat Cotto by a wide UD/TKO? I love Cotto but his best days are well past, he's looked good against the one-legged jewish kid, post-retirement Mayogora and a one-eyed Marg (at a catchweight). Wow, he's back to his beastly days, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  Or the fact that the PBF/Cotto thread has been open for a full month longer than this one?!?

That fight has more fans involved period. *******s running their mouths, ricans chiming in, *****s claiming Cotto is a beast now (but he was a bum 2 years ago when Pac fought him).
                  I think Cotto is pretty good still and to me he wasnt a bum when he fought Pac but he was weight drained. Honestly Cotto is the only fighter i give Pac credit for beating.

Comment

• I'm still not seeing sufficient promotion for this match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      I think Cotto is pretty good still and to me he wasnt a bum when he fought Pac but he was weight drained. Honestly Cotto is the only fighter i give Pac credit for beating.
                      Was he weight drained vs Clottey? He still has pretty good skills but lets face it, he got beat to ***** by Marg and Pac and hasn't really beat anyone of significance.

Comment

Working...
                      X