No announcement yet.

Official 2010 Michigan Wolverines Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Oh I will be reppin the U big time next week. The ****ty thing is Michigan/Notre Dame is on at the same time! Maybe I'll DVR the Miami/OSU game and try to stay away from the box scores. Week 2 is simply amazing for college football fans.

Yeah next week is bad ass.

I love college football more than the pros. A lot of people disagree but there's just a level of excitement in college that isn't always there in the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      Still be dissapointed, but wouldn't mind that in a way. A Bowl game would be nice after two years on not going to one. A mediocre season though I would hope would get rid of Rich Rod and then it's welcome Les Miles into Ann Arbor. A Michigan man and he'll lead them back to what Michigan needs to be.
      the only way Les Miles wins is if he piggy backs Nick Saban's recruiting classes

so no hope there

but at least he is a Michigan man

they are getting ready to ship him out of LSU

yall can have our left overs

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Yeah next week is bad ass.

I love college football more than the pros. A lot of people disagree but there's just a level of excitement in college that isn't always there in the pros.
        Same here. It's the tradition, I actually like the bands, and the old but big stadiums that don't seem so modern and commercialized like the pro ones. Only bad thing about college football is no playoffs. If they had that the sport would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          the only way Les Miles wins is if he piggy backs Nick Saban's recruiting classes

so no hope there

Michigan will always get good recruits. Maybe not as high quality ones the SEC gets or as many, but they will still get a lot.

As long as he's a Michigan man it's all I care about. Rich Rod doesn't know the brand of football Michigan football is. Les Miles would so I would be really excited if he came to Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            Michigan will always get good recruits. Maybe not as high quality ones the SEC gets or as many, but they will still get a lot.

As long as he's a Michigan man it's all I care about. Rich Rod doesn't know the brand of football Michigan football is. Les Miles would so I would be really excited if he came to Michigan.
            im just doggin you around man

me and check were arguing SEC vs Big Ten today so it had me on a rant

but Les Miles is a much better all around coach than Rich Rod

plus

i mean running the spread at Michigan?

yall might as well change maize and blue and put names on your jerseys

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

so no hope there

You act like Michigan can't recruit. Michigan won 8 games over the last two seasons and both seasons were able to recruit top 15 classes. Michigan is bigger than any coach, the name recruits itself. Les is a good coach but I think Harbaugh will end up being the next coach at Michigan if Rich fails and as long as Jim doesn't fall on his face this year at Stanford. Michigan struggles are from the coaches and schemes, not the athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                You act like Michigan can't recruit. Michigan won 8 games over the last two seasons and both seasons were able to recruit top 15 classes. Michigan is bigger than any coach, the name recruits itself. Les is a good coach but I think Harbaugh will end up being the next coach at Michigan if Rich fails and as long as Jim doesn't fall on his face this year at Stanford. Michigan struggles are from the coaches and schemes, not the athletes.
                Yeah Harbaugh might even be better. He runs the pro set, which I personally like a lot better. I mean look at his team last year. A hard nosed running game, mixed in with a pro style bad ass QB. Perfect for Michigan.

Comment

In ROD we trust!!!

1 hour away from KICKOFF!!!

Comment

Man Robinson looking pretty good right now.

Comment

Did Michigan win? I can't Google BTW before anyone says it.

Comment

Working...
                      X