No announcement yet.

bert sugar says kelly pavlik is one dimensional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bert sugar says kelly pavlik is one dimensional

pavlik is a strong ko puncher but i always felt most guys with 90% ko ratios are overatted and one dimensional........if pavlik kod hopkins ill give him alotta credit but i still doubt he can beat the other top guys abraham and calzaghe.....miranda was an offensive fighter and taylor was a guy who takes unneccessary punches and backs off to the ropes.........

i dont think he has a good trainer either.....miguel diaz was the one giving him the right advice in the taylor rematch....i dont see how pavlik is any different than jeff lacy fighting calzagy....and pavliks been dropped by a guy whos the same size as abraham

Originally posted by billionaire View Post

pavlik is a strong ko puncher but i always felt most guys with 90% ko ratios are overatted and one dimensional........if pavlik kod hopkins ill give him alotta credit but i still doubt he can beat the other top guys abraham and calzaghe.....miranda was an offensive fighter and taylor was a guy who takes unneccessary punches and backs off to the ropes.........

i dont think he has a good trainer either.....miguel diaz was the one giving him the right advice in the taylor rematch....i dont see how pavlik is any different than jeff lacy fighting calzagy....and pavliks been dropped by a guy whos the same size as abraham

Pavlik is so one demensional that if he wins he should recieve credit.He couldn't beat Kessler,Abraham or Calzaghe on his best night.

Comment

well, that dimension hasnt been beaten yet...

Comment

"If lightning hit Margarito, lightning would go to the hospital."

Comment

Bloody Nosed Pavilik is gonna Knock Hopkins Out by the 7th or 8th round. i expect him to recieve alot of damamge tod o this while Bernard will have to take the hardest punches he's ever had to deal with.I'm rooting for Hopkins but i know Paviliks not gonna allow himself to lose this.
          Last edited by marsman; 08-18-2008, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Pavlik has that cocaine power.

Comment

I'd rather say that Pavlik is 2 dimensional, with his willpower and heart being the whole of that second dimension. The kid would be nothing more than decent if it weren't for that part of him. Fortunately, he's in a sport where that's really the largest asset a pro fighter can have.

Comment

Bert Sugar is spot on.

Comment

Some of the greatest fighters in boxing history could be considered one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post

pavlik is one dimensional but he hasn't faced anyone that can force him to fight any other way.

Comment

Working...
                    X