Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This lady at my job reported me to my boss for giving away food.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
    At the end of the school day all left over food must be thrown out into the garbage. Since I'm in charge of taking about the trash I box all the food up and give it away to a few homeless people I know. Today she caught me boxing up the food and I told her I was giving it away to the homeless. She said that I had no right to do that and I was stealing from the school and those homeless people deserve the schools food. I called her a cold hearted fool and she went straight to my bosses office. I can't wait to hear what my boss has to say.
    You make it sounds like you're friends with them lol. I guess a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
      You make it sounds like you're friends with them lol. I guess a friend in need is a friend indeed.
      a friend with weed is better, a friend with breasts & all the rest, a friend who is dressed in leather...

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
        A bum with nice feet gets left over school lunch from Trigg
        Last edited by -jose-; 09-30-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

So, Trigg only gives left over school food to the select homeless few he knows? Fucking prick!

Comment

Originally posted by iTalkInLyrics View Post
            It's the 21st century fool, take a video of your special events that happen.
            Ya, until I see video proof, I will think you are full of it.

Comment

It is good doing that for the homeless but if I remember school cafeteria food maybe it's not.

Comment

"You cold hearted fool!"
                xD

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  a friend with weed is better, a friend with breasts & all the rest, a friend who is dressed in leather...
                  Originally posted by miamike View Post
                  It is good doing that for the homeless but if I remember school cafeteria food maybe it's not.
                  this has me remembering the skin on the gravy in my high school, and the nasty old ladies who worked behind the counter...i usually expected to find a finger with a ring on it in my french fries

Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

You should sneak up on her, knock her down, take her shoe off and tickle her foot until she agrees to go to the office and retract her complaint. Then when she does, tickle her foot more for good measure.

Comment

Working...
                      X