No announcement yet.

creatine article

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tebe6sm
    as for now all im takin is glutamine. I'm not sure but I'm thinking of starting some weightlifting to gain some weight. Right now I'm at about 165 with plenty of room to lose some fat( about 14% body fat I'd say), which would put me in the exact middle of middleweight and welterweight classes for amateur (165 and 152), so I'd probably need to pack on some muscle, which is why I've been thinking of supplementing with protein/creatine/and whatnot and starting my weightlifting program for a couple months.
    well the first 2 months you will pack on muscle or weight for sure! they call it noob gains! it is always easy to pack on muscle in the early stages when you change your diet and take supps and lift weights. I put on 15 pounds first 2 months I started lifting after that it started getting harder and harder to put on weight, that is why you gotta change up your workout routine once and a while to shock your muscles to grow. It is always good to take a week or two off once and a while.

Noob gains are usually somewhere between 10 to 20 pounds depends on the person.

Comment

Working...
    X