Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bill Nye Tho a twitter ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Is Bill Nye Tho a twitter ATG?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/fjelstud/20-...twitters-smart

I mean damn, just look at some of the knowledge he dropped during his time. ****'s prolific.

some tidbits i'll pass on to my children from the great mind of Nye:

"I would tell you how big the universe is but by the time i finished it would have f**ktupled in size"

"okay i wear bow ties and do some silly **** but einstein and darwin both married their first cousins so get off my d*ck"

"lmao i can tell kids that whackest **** and they believe it I just told this kid fire can't hurt u if u eat a lot of butter and he was like 'cool'

"it is a common misconception that slugs are naturally slow moving honestly they're just chill as hell"

Comment

lol
      Almost makes me want to join twitter.

Comment

Account is fake, it's actually run by LarryX

Comment

The original Bill Nye Tho account got shut down. May his soul rest in internet peace.

There's another out there but it's not nearly the same.

Comment

actually the new dude does have some decent ones lol

"idk how anyone can even celebrate anything when u know there are billions of micro organisms livin & dyin on the daily"

"sometimes i wonder if polar bears were racist to black bears and thats why they live all separated and **** idk"

"it's hard for me to relax knowing theres a turtle flipped on its back somewhere and it cant get up dam wish i cud give that n*gga a hand"

https://twitter.com/Bill_Nye__Tho

Comment

He kept on getting banned for overuse of the word '*****', I think. There are imitations but they just frustrate me as they can't hang with the OG.

Comment

Working...
              X