Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A? Obama or Romney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Me too. I cant wait for him to do "nothing" like he did last term. Oh, and more in dept....cant wait for that too.
    Weren't you in jail during his first term?

Comment

• Easy work for Barack Obama. Glad the rest of the country recognized how horrible Romney was. Seriously, even if you don't like Obama, which is fine and understandable, it was dreadful to think of Mitt Romney as President of the United States.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        easy work for barack obama.
        gta 5

cant ****ing wait

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Easy work for Barack Obama. Glad the rest of the country recognized how horrible Romney was. Seriously, even if you don't like Obama, which is fine and understandable, it was dreadful to think of Mitt Romney as President of the United States.
          Exactly right

People didnt vote for Obama, they voted against Romney

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Exactly right

Not really.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Exactly right

yup...it's not like the first 4 years of obama were so fantastic and it's not likely the next 4 years will be any better. many people just saw romney as a worse alternative...

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Not really.....
                There arent many positive reasons to vote for Obama. Lets face it, these last 4 years were probably the toughest 4 years for everybody on here

For A LOT of people, like me, there was no way in hell i would ever vote for Romney

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by THE REEDâ„¢

Not really.....

There arent many positive reasons to vote for Obama. Lets face it, these last 4 years were probably the toughest 4 years for everybody on here

For A LOT of people, like me, there was no way in hell i would ever vote for Romney
                  You don't represent everybody who voted one way or the other .

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    gta 5

cant ****ing wait
                    Hells yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      yup...it's not like the first 4 years of obama were so fantastic and it's not likely the next 4 years will be any better. many people just saw romney as a worse alternative...
                      I have faith that Obama has values and convictions in his beliefs and truly wants to help the country, so its not just anti-Romney for me. Even if Obama doesn't get it done, I am fully confident he will try his hardest.

Romney was a straight up flip flopping scumbag. I would never have voted for him, no matter who his opponent was. Knowing the guy opposite him is someone I do like makes it much easier.

Comment

Working...
                      X