Naseem hamed
      Ruben Olivares
      Sandy Saddler
      Danny Lopez
      Azumah Nelson
      Jeff Fenech
      Manny Pacquaio
      Erik Morales
      You are aware we are talking about the hardest PUNCHERS here? Armstrong could hardly be called a hard puncher, he was a volume puncher. Same goes for Fenech, altho I think he hit harder than Armstrong, but not much harder. Pac, same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
        You are aware we are talking about the hardest PUNCHERS here? Armstrong could hardly be called a hard puncher, he was a volume puncher. Same goes for Fenech, altho I think he hit harder than Armstrong, but not much harder. Pac, same thing.
        Do you think Erik morales is a harder puncher than Manny pacman ?

Comment

Originally posted by setza View Post
          Do you think Erik morales is a harder puncher than Manny pacman ?
          Yes, as a featherweight he was. Pacman never knocked out anybody famous with one or few punches. He needed a thousand to stop Barrera. Morales hurt Barrera way more with single punches or a single flurry.

Comment

Yes, as a featherweight he was. Pacman never knocked out anybody famous with one or few punches. He needed a thousand to stop Barrera. Morales hurt Barrera way more with single punches or a single flurry.
            Really? I never saw Barrera actually stagger against Morales, while seeing him hit the floor twice against Pac at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
              Really? I never saw Barrera actually stagger against Morales, while seeing him hit the floor twice against Pac at 126.

bro

king theoden no longer recognizes friend from foe.
              Last edited by New England; 07-11-2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                No Little Red ?. .
                Pretty good list though except Lopez has to be up there.
                From what I have seen he would be my number 1 pick.

Comment

Again....thinking people must have missed some late 80's boxing- by missing Antonio Esparragoza. He was so much harder a puncher than a lot of the guys being listed.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                    He fell twice because of Manny's speed, more than power. You think knockdowns are always about power?? Ha, wrong! It was more about speed and Barrera being out of shape also. Morales hit harder at 126, end of story. And believe me, he DID hurt Barrera.

Comment

He fell twice because of Manny's speed, more than power. You think knockdowns are always about power?? Ha, wrong! It was more about speed and Barrera being out of shape also. Morales hit harder at 126, end of story. And believe me, he DID hurt Barrera.

So...what is it that told you Morales hit Barrera harder than Pacquiao did? Barrera himself?

You ain't in any position to tell anyone "end of story". You created a list of hardest punching featherweights of all time.....and you put Sanchez, Pedroza, and Morales on it without putting Lopez or Esparragoza on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X