Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Jean Pascal refusing VADA PED testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    VADA isn't more reputable anywhere except in the minds of shallow boxing fans.

That said, Pascal comes off looking like a clown and deservedly so. Just another Memo lackey who might be juicing his damn self. Don't ever wanna hear his screechy "Take Dee Tess!" rant ever again.
    Since some of the boxers started using blood testing agency which is VADA and USADA, which one busted more cheaters? How many boxers underwent testing under VADA, and how many used USADA?

Comment

Originally posted by Bolopunch68 View Post
      Since some of the boxers started using blood testing agency which is VADA and USADA, which one busted more cheaters? How many boxers underwent testing under VADA, and how many used USADA?
      That really doesn't prove much. Maybe those guys were the ones cheating. Both have had issues with A & B samples. Given VADA's young age, that should tell you something. Sorry, not buying the "more credible" crap.

Comment

Pascal might as well, Kovalev saying he'd still fight him if he popped positive, lol

Comment

That said, Pascal comes off looking like a clown and deservedly so. Just another Memo lackey who might be juicing his damn self. Don't ever wanna hear his screechy "Take Dee Tess!" rant ever again.
          usada is better because floyd uses it

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Im now convinced Pascal is dirty
            I second this " I wanna use my own company doe and pay extra doe "

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
              USADA = not very stringent can easily be fooled.
              VADA = very stringent hard to fool
              Originally posted by Rath View Post
              USADA - preferred testing agency of non-shallow boxers and boxing fans alike

VADA - preferred testing agency of shallow boxers and boxing fans alike

Take the test and we got a fight
              Just so nobody gets the facts wrong. As I understand it, Pascal did not suggest USADA. Or it is at least unclear what agency he suggested. As far as I have read, the testing agency hasn't been revealed.

Kovalev suggested VADA. That is correct. But it's not a 'battle' between VADA and USADA.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Just so nobody gets the facts wrong. As I understand it, Pascal did not suggest USADA. Or it is at least unclear what agency he suggested. As far as I have read, the testing agency hasn't been revealed.

Kovalev suggested VADA. That is correct. But it's not a 'battle' between VADA and USADA.
                Pascal wants the same one he used for the Bute fight.
                I dont't know which one that is, it's an independent one though

Comment

Pascal refuse because Kovalev team wanted two test at specefic date known in advance while pascal wanted random test.
                  ALSO Kovalev team wanted Pascal to pay for Kovalev test too.

Sources: http://www.rds.ca/vid%C3%A9os/une-qu...tice-3.1113337

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    That was Duva a week ago, not Kovalev. He agreed.

But Kovalev has now requested RANDOM testing from VADA.

He doesn't want it from some shady agency that Pascal can pay off to clear him if he's dirty and make up a false positive test for Sergey.

VADA is much less expensive and more stringent, and will do the testing without being bribed by Pascal.

Why is Pascal willing to pay $70,000 but not $8,000 for testing?
                    You think the WADA the world anti-doping agency created by Olympics and aslo the creator of the wold anti-doping code would do false doping test? If Duva said she never heard of WADA then I think it's even more suspicious than Pascal not wanting VADA

Comment

Especially when the fool always talks about testing AFTER signing a contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X