Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What be your experience of racism? don't matter if u black, or white, what it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Your Jamaican style writing has reached such a point, I have no clue what the hell you are on about
    i understood him.

and you call yourself a jamaican.

YO!! Mi nah speak english!

now 'ear diss!!

Comment

Your Jamaican style writing has reached such a point, I have no clue what the hell you are on about
      Ask him for subtitles. Him talk foolishness.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        i understood him.

and you call yourself a jamaican.

YO!! Mi nah speak english!

now 'ear diss!!
        Shut ya raasclaat mout, ma yout!

Dun rush in big man business dem.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
          You are such an ignorant piece of dirt Tim, I've honestly tried my best during the years I've been on this forum to try and be cool with you, I don't know how people do it.

You are so fucking ignorant that YOU are trying to tell ME what I experienced, hundreds of miles away from you in a different fucking country. Just sit back and read that again, don't try and come at me with some snarky bull****, just read what I said. Once you realize how much of an ignorant fucking douchebag you are, continue to read.

First and foremost, I don't frisk them. I'm an armed guard most nights and when I'm purely bouncing, I let other people handle the door. My position at the particular club is one of no real threat, simply enforcing the rules, for example; If you were to enter the club it is made abundantly clear to you that there is no smoking inside of the club, only at the designated location outside of the club after a designated time. If you fail to comply with this rule, I will kindly ask you to put your smoking apparatus aside and use it only when outside. If you happen to want to be a "thug" in front of your "boyz" I will physically apply a full nelson and move your ******ed ass to the designated smoking area. I will then ask you if you are okay to let go, the armed guard will tell me to let you go and if you comply with the rules he will let you back into the club. Not a bad deal really.

Next I would like to address you claiming that it isn't a color issue. The next time I head to work I'll ask every bouncer in the joint if they have to wear a sporty scar on the right side of their face from being stabbed by a Jamaican, then afterwards I will ask them if they think it happened to me because I'm white. They'll tell the truth, they're not afraid to admit things like you Tim, they're real people. Don't be so ignorant as to tell me what I see with my own eyes, hear with my own ears. Most people in that club besides old ass Rastas hate me because they were brought up to believe that I am a double chinned white demon.

At the end of the day, I treat everyone equally and give them all a chance. I'm not going to lie, I don't have to be cordial with anyone. I'm getting paid either way, I could walk in there with my Baretta and probably get away with murder because of my track record and skin color, but I choose to treat people with respect because I was raised that way, maybe you should try the same.

This is the last thing I will say to your ignorant ass, Tim. Smarten up, because some day you'll stop with your e-fantasy and phony charity work, step outside and get knocked unconscious by a Jamaican teen trying to buy some Arizona Iced Tea.

240 now
          Bull ****, rasta's, true rasta's love people. if they talk to u about life and love, trust me u be sitting there for 1 hour wanting to leave. dem man have true love, danny garcia's dad is a rasta in his heart, i see it. the spiritual him have with his son, that is the truth.

i don't know if they stab u just for your skin, or if they see a big man look at them and disrespect them for time. who know what is the truth

Comment

Reppin the Gully Gad. Now everyone carry on.

Comment

Sorry but I find that pretty funny.
              i'm going to put you on my empty oxygen tank list...when they day comes that you need it...

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                Nobody kills anyone without a reason.

Why do you emphasize on black men?

Race has nothing to do with the crimes we see everyday. You should do hard time for cracka possession regardless of skin color. It's illegal for a reason. Follow the rules and Noone will mess with you.
                The point was that black youths are killed by white cops all the time. There are cases of this very regularly.

Blacks (or latinos) don't do drugs at a higher rate than whites. They are locked up at a much higher rate though.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  I was driving in LA once with my friend and we got pulled over by the cops.

Makes us get of the car and we get frisked and searched. He asked if we had any drugs or weapons.

I said "no".

He then grabs me and turns me towards him.

"I didn't do nothin" I said. He responds "you think you tough"!?

He then puts his gun on my chin and says "aw, you scared now, I like that. Thats why I took this job. You n*ggas ain't ****. What set you from, he asked. One of those Crenshaw Mafia, naw you probably one of them Rollin' 60's huh?

A single tear dropped from my eye.

The cop saw my friend, Ricky and his partner just staring at him so backs off.

Here's the twist, that cop was black.

Boyz in the Hood

Comment

This is the scene I fought of when reading the thread .

Comment

• Hahaha what a brilliant & highly original fake profile! A posh little white boy typing in Jamaican slang and pretending he is a rasta online, so funny!

Once you get banned for your constant trolling can you please return & pretend you're a Chinaman and type how you would expect a wise old Chinaman too speak? Like seriously, it would be so funny especially if you referred to me as ''Daniel-san''

Tedious.

Comment

Working...
                      X