No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Drops Berto Twice, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    Berto is a bum with no chin. He held all night because he was so afraid to get hit.

All he had to was spin the Ghost and get off the ropes. But Berto wanted to pin Ghost's arms and wrestle. Berto should retire.
    Agreed.

Berto has speed and pop but no skill or intelligence

And no more roids.

Comment

This was a great fight, probably FOTY, but let's call a spade a spade. Berto was fighting against two guys in there. The ref was horrible. I wanna see a rematch.

Also, something is definitely up with Guerrero. This guy was mauled to death by Salido at featherweight, yet he was physically wayyyyyy stronger than Berto tonight. Also, Ghost couldn't crack an egg at 126, yet he drops Berto twice. I have no proof, but something wasn't right about what I saw from Guerrero tonight because I know his history.

Comment

Berto DID NOT GET A FAIR ****ING FIGHT!!!!

Guerrero was dirty the whole fight, the ref was letting him get away with everything. Holding, rabbit punches. The worst part was he was warning Berto.

Comment

I'm already hearing posters say Floyd Mayweather won't fight Guerrero? Maybe because of money and Guerrero not being a big enough name but because Floyd is scared or Guerrero is a threat? No way. Good win for Guerrero but Berto ain't no Mayweather. I used to think 4 years ago that Berto was the next top skilled fighter but I guess that was who he was fighting. That's why it is important for promoters to get these young guys in the ring with the tough comp early to allow them to learn and improve, win or lose.

Comment

Why are you people giving guerrero props. This fight showed he was garbage. He has no skill but to bullrush you and hold your arm while throwing body punches. Floyd, manny, and marquez will make this guy look silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              Berto DID NOT GET A FAIR ****ING FIGHT!!!!

Guerrero was dirty the whole fight, the ref was letting him get away with everything. Holding, rabbit punches. The worst part was he was warning Berto.
              Wah Wah Wah...any other ref would've taken points from Berto for all those rabbit punches..

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                FOTY for sure!!! Let's see if Mayweather takes a fight against a bigger man for once..I doubt it because guerrero showed he knows how to work against the shoulder roll...great showing tonight..wish he had taken less uppercuts..

Guerrero knows how to work Andre Berto's shoulder roll...but what about Floyd Mayweather's? Simply put, all Berto and even Broner can do is imitate the shoulder roll, but FM's roll is his own... And I agree, uppercuts seem to be the Ghost's weakness...

Either way, both Berto and Guerrero put on a hellava performance, and applaud both.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                  Cheater? Can you tell us why?

Multiple low blows, holding back of the head and hitting. If this fight had an professional ref first kd wouldnt have counted and guerrero would have been deducted a point.

Comment

haymon is putting berto on clearance, prolly he trades him for one of top ranks young b fighters... he didnt look as muscular so i think he wasnt on PEDs this time, and thats what you got, the real berto..

Comment

foty consideration we all know berto gasses out and has a weak chin but he does fight till the end hes been exciting fighting guys who bring it so we will def see him again but doubt berto becomes a champion again props to the ghost god dam he took some good punches and gave berto hell he deserves a sot at mayweather,cotto,canelo with that showing but most likely it will be him v.s madaina

Comment

Working...
                      X