Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

500M points to whoever can identify this film...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500M points to whoever can identify this film...

Many years ago I did a film studies course and the teacher would often show clips of films in order to illustrate certain techniques or whatever. Usually if the clip looked good I'd try and watch the rest, but there is one film that I never got around to seeing and have forgotten the title of.

The scene was black and white, I think there was a party going on or something and a white guy in a suit with a handgun went into the bathroom, clearly trying to be as quiet as possible. The shower was off and the curtain drawn, and a black guy was waiting there with a shotgun. The white guy crept up and started to pull back the curtain, then the screen went white as one of them pulled the trigger and the film cut to a different scene which I think may have been in colour and involved different people.

Any ideas?

I think it was a TV program from the late 90's called Art Attack.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
      I think it was a TV program from the late 90's called Art Attack.

Comment

King of New York?

no, not that...

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          King of New York?

no, not that...
          This is Clegg... it's probably some one-off Tibetan VHS release that was played once, strapped to a monk, burned and then thrown of a cliff.

Comment

This is Clegg... it's probably some one-off Tibetan VHS release that was played once, strapped to a monk, burned and then thrown of a cliff.

Comment

you're absolutely correct!

Comment

Working...
              X