Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some posters seem to have personal hate towards some fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
    Whitaker is a great fighter i do not hate him at all,but if you rank him highly i do not see how you can possibly not rank Floyd close to him
    you hate everybody who's presented as a threat to Floyd in any context
    maybe not on the whole, but if it concerns Floyd? BAM, it comes out
    calm down Larryx, you need more whores

Comment

I dislike Broner, and it takes a lot to get me to dislike a fighter. Generally if a fighter conducts himself with dishonor after a fight or they show unprofessionalism in the overall preparation for a fight I like them less. But only Broner has my true dislike at this point. The guy''s just a damn dumbass. A true village idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
        The posts i see here seem like they know certain fighters personally and hate them with a passion beyond what they do in the ring. Why is this and what is the reason?
        And you're one of the worst for it, you whiny midget.

Comment

They don't like:

A) The fighter's attitude
          B) His race, color, nationality
          C) He is competition for their favorite fighter or people say he is better than their favorite fighter, or he is about to fight their favorite fighter
          D) He is being hyped
          E) The person he is outside the ring, racist, hits innocent people, throws money down the toilet, always in trouble with the law, etc.
          F) He beat their favorite fighter
          G) He was "exposed"
          H) Fill in the blanks

There you go. Next time I charge for this information. Cash or PayPal only, no personal checks accepted. Will consider valuable goods trade for what looks like hard to acquire information based on the question under the assumption the question was not rhetorical.
          Last edited by richardt; 11-05-2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I don't think many people would really have any hate if it weren't for the social games and insults on here. I don't know anyone in real life that hates a fighter. People here just get caught up in defending their favorites and that is often done by tearing down others. It's this moronic bull**** that has made this place an unreadable smatter of **** as of late. I miss the old NSB...

Comment

Originally posted by New England
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Cry moar.

Buncha sensitive dudes on these forums. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

there are a bunch of fanboys, like yourself.
              Whether you like it or not everyone is a fanboy, including yourself. And if you don't think so then you're in denial.

Comment

Its junk size

Comment

Originally posted by Syf
                  I dislike Broner, and it takes a lot to get me to dislike a fighter. Generally if a fighter conducts himself with dishonor after a fight or they show unprofessionalism in the overall preparation for a fight I like them less. But only Broner has my true dislike at this point. The guy''s just a damn dumbass. A true village idiot
                  Sometimes I find myself disliking fighters for receiving gift decisions but then I just realize it really isn't their fault so I get over it eventually.

Comment

haters complaining about other haters

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                      Its junk size
                      So that's where all the canelo hate comes from. People need to be more like Ellerbe and appreciate greatness when it's in front of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X