Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Haye fight next(If Vitali ducks)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    I'd like to see him vs Arreola

easier fight than Chisora ino
    After facing Wlad every Heavyweight will look SLOW to Haye. Arreola would be a damn sandcastle in Haye's eyes.

Its the sparring that keeps Haye from being more active. He hates taking unnecessary punishment during training camp.

Comment

The Stiverne/Arreola winner, Povetkin or Adamek. And no, Vittles will never fight him. He's been afraid to take a chance for years now. Since 2010 he's fought nothing but green fighters with little experience, two never will be's, a guy who's best days were in the 90's and a blown up lightheavyweight who never looked like anything special in the big boys division. Haye at least had the balls to fight Wlad and would fights Vits right now. Of course klitards frown upon this and will excuse Vitty because he's 41. But since when did age mean you didn't have to fight the best if you were still among the best? Give him a free pass though.....he's Vitaly!!

Comment

I wish Vitali wasn't such a chicken, he's been running from Haye since 2011. I guess the name b!tchkos is really fitting afterall.

I wouldn't mind seeing Haye fight any of those guys in the list: Adamek, Fury and the Wladimir rematch.

Wladimir was so scared to engage in the Haye fight against a much smaller man that the fight wouldn't be all that exciting because of Wlad's chicken-heart.

Comment

Working...
        X