Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mayweather a welter just beat another top jr middleweight 15 plus pound advantage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Mayweather weighed in at 151 well-hydrated. So he was probably 150 on fight night. Just like the Ortiz fight.

Cotto? probably 165ish.
    did you even watch the fight? Floyd looked bigger than cotto.

Cotto looked like he weighed 156. I never seen him that skinny before and he's already shorter than mayweather.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-08-2012, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
      Mayweather's hand might have been hurt, but he sure did not feel the pain until hours after the fight
      He used novocain before the fight???

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I have only 1 question. If Floyd didn't weight in on fight night, how do we know Cotto enjoyed a near 10lb advantage?? Floyd looked bigger to me.
      Floyd's refusal to be weighed on fight night means he's always lying about his weight.

Comment

Can we stop pretending Cotto has this huge size advantage over Mayweather? Cotto is not a big natural jrmw despite what was told to us in the build up to the fight. Cotto probably was a few pounds more in the ring but Mayweather actually looked to be slightly larger.

Comment

It's obvious that Cotto was bigger and much stronger than Floyd... If you didn't see what Cotto was able to do to him then you're fooling yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 26 and Live View Post
            It's obvious that Cotto was bigger and much stronger than Floyd... If you didn't see what Cotto was able to do to him then you're fooling yourself.
            Hey um floyd laid on the ropes on purpose, and he was outlanding cotto on the ropes anyway- who couldn't hit ****. I think he was trying to get him to tire out.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              Hey um floyd laid on the ropes on purpose, and he was outlanding cotto on the ropes anyway- who couldn't hit ****. I think he was trying to get him to tire out.
              I don't believe that. I think that was the Floyd defenders logic. Several times, Floyd tried to stand in the pocket and trade and Cotto bullied him. It is true that he couldn't land much more than a jab, he was able to back Floyd up which prevented Floyd from being able stand inside and trade...

At least thats what I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by 26 and Live View Post
                I don't believe that. I think that was the Floyd defenders logic. Several times, Floyd tried to stand in the pocket and trade and Cotto bullied him. It is true that he couldn't land much more than a jab, he was able to back Floyd up which prevented Floyd from being able stand inside and trade...

At least thats what I saw.
                What did cotto do that hatton(half his size) didnt?

Comment

What did cotto do that hatton(half his size) didnt?
                  Last past the 10th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Last past the 10th round.
                    only because of size.

If you put cotto in against martinez he won't go past 10 either.

Comment

only because of size.

If you put cotto in against martinez he won't go past 10 either.
                      hahahahhaha

Hatton was actually slinging Floyd around the ring like a rag doll at times. Floyd gave him a taste of his own medicine and started standing his ground and roughing him up.

He was knocked out because he got hit with a punch he didnt see coming troll.
                      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 05-08-2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X