Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best commentary HBO or Skysports,Setanta,Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen fights with all three commentaries... and overall I prefer HBO... I haven't heard HBO for British fights though, but overall for me it's gotta be HBO!

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      blackirish137

I hate Eurosport. That guy Bob Me gets right on my nerves.
      I wouldnt like him for any real fights, but he can be pretty hilarious at times.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        whatever do you mean? "TAYLOR LANDS A JAB!"
        THE KNOCKDOWN THAT JAY NADY DID NOT CALL WAS ABSOLUTELY AN INJUSTICE FOR BARRERA NOT TO GET THE 10-8 ROUND!! IT COULD ULTIMATELY DECIDE THE FIGHT

Comment

I already did a poll on this months ago. HBO by a landside. HBO C teams were preferred more then other networks main team.

Comment

I've always liked HBO, maybe Showtime will get better now with Gus Johnson, that man gets hyped.

Comment

HBO. I have Setanta and Sky Sports but when the is a a fight on I wanna watch I will try get a stream for HBO.

Comment

I think HBO is much better, but not when British fighters are fighting, then i prefer to listen to Skysports.

I hate watching HBO broadacasts of Hamed fights i much prefer Skys versions.

Comment

I do like watching sky sports during Hatton and Calzaghe fights, they get so excited

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
                    I do like watching sky sports during Hatton and Calzaghe fights, they get so excited
                    Yeah

HBO dont get the same wood when they are about to KO thier man.

Comment

Overall I'd say HBO.

I like Larry. Some of the stuff he comes out with is great and cringe-worthy at the same time. He's like that old uncle you only see at Xmas, who comes out with a load of random **** all day, but then suddenly says something really intelligent.

I dislike how Lampley sometimes gets basic facts wrong, as if he doesn't really follow boxing but just gets a brief rundown of each boxer just before they go on air. His commentary is good most of the time, depending upon who's involved.

I like Harold for the same reason that I liked Big George: opinionated and able to argue a point, even when it seems as if Lampley wants him to STFU. Sometimes his scorecard is the exact opposite of mine after a few rounds, but I enjoy hearing his comments.

I like Sky and ITV better than Setanta. Showtime and Versus don't really do it for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X