Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chechen Justice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's lucky that they didnt stab him in the heart, they just beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      muslim terrorist sympathizers should be IP banned.

they dont deserve technology or the internet.

Comment

Who remembers Chechnya's killing over 300 in a damn school?. No guess to what religion the chechnyans are too.

Horrible, just horrible.

Comment

white Muslims are the worst of all terrorists.....converts are always the most radical.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk2mBmsqghw
            Last edited by Checheni_Lamara; 05-02-2015, 05:23 AM.

Comment

No time for this shite lad.

Comment

i don't have a ton of problem with the street fight videos in the lounge.

these are not fights. that guy was beaten while he was on the ground and defenseless.

i don't need to be seeing that. i don't think it's got any place in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Chechnya: A place so devoid of civilisation that even the rest of Russia considers it barbaric.
                  That's what happens when a bigger nation (Russia) invades and destroys the infrastructure of a smaller nation/state (Chechnya).

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                    What is this 3rd world nonsense
                    An eye for an eye. (i.e. JUSTICE)

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      white Muslims are the worst of all terrorists.....converts are always the most radical.
                      You better get used to it because non-muslims don't have enough children to replace themselves. Better yet , every fùcking western country in the world worships multiculturalism , human rights , equality , diversity...(and other synonyms , that basically mean LESS of you and more of THEM).

Thanks to cultural marxism , the future of Europe is Islam. Those white muslims are just ahead of their time. Maybe not on a scientific or technological level. But they're more likely to perpetuate their kind , then the rest of the feminized , godless, marxist & decadent West.

Those white muslims have their women in place. They don't give a sh@t about failed , ideological concepts such as "political correctness" , "feminism" , "same sex marriage"..."white guilt".

And this is coming from an Atheist.

Comment

Working...
                      X