No announcement yet.

Hows everyones Boxing going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows everyones Boxing going?

Alright guys? Not posted in here in a while and I remember you guys helping me out with some stuff in here when I wanted some info.

Anyway, I was just passing through and thought I would see how everyone is going on at the gym and that... something different to post about.

So, how is it?

honestly, I'm thinking about hanging up the gloves, I been boxing since I was 15 and I love the sport. But I know I'm not going to go pro so why risk all the damage and brain injuries you know? I'm currently in med school and its hard enough to find time for boxing, and I need all the brain cells I have to ensure graduation.

By quitting I don't mean I'll stop boxing, just cease myself from competing in exhibition and amateur tournaments/golden gloves. I just don't have the fire for that anymore.

Comment

well so far my ameteaur record is 1-1

The first one i lost to some kid on my rez, cuz im half white the natives there hated me, so i mike tyson punched him in the gut, he slammed against the wall. nearley getting knocket the fug out, then he some how came back to life and Rocky Balboa like he gave me 4 good shots to the mouth, i never recovered, my trainer thew in the towel and i ran away crying.

My second and last bout when i was 11 was against my twin brother, i knocked him out when i used my helicopter punch and he hit his head against a coffee table.

Since then ive been in semi retirement, im looking to get back into the sport withing a year or so.

Till then...keep fit and have fun

Comment

Got an exhibition fight on saturday.....

Not too impressed with them making it an exhibition, but oh well

Comment

just got back in the gym monday, havent been there all summer. not my fault though, but its a long story.

sore all over right now, just looking to get back in shape.

Comment

i am boxing now for a month and i am already talented my coach says, so i want to be a pro in the next few years

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar View Post
              i am boxing now for a month and i am already talented my coach says, so i want to be a pro in the next few years
              Yup. Sounds just about right.

Comment

im 3-0 i stopped a guy last night in the preliminary round of this tournament ..

im fighting again tonight

Comment

^^ good luck jay

right now Im 8-0 baby tonight I am having an exibition against some MMA fighters from rochester(there coming down to our gym to get some work), but when I turn 16 (on the 28th of this month) Im going into open division at 155 and hopefully I can start rackin up some more wins

Comment

good luck guys

Comment

Working...
                    X