Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Eyes Andre Ward Revenge, Facing Kessler Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Eyes Andre Ward Revenge, Facing Kessler Next

IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch (29-2, 21KOs) is back in the mix after a five round destruction of previously undefeated Lucian Bute on Saturday night in Nottingham. Bute has a rematch clause to secure a second showdown with Froch in Montreal. Instead, Froch would prefer to avenge his two career defeats - against Mikkel Kessler in 2010 and Andre Ward in December last year.

[Click Here To Read More]

There's no way that he rematches Ward in the near future. I'm actually disappointed that he now says this, since it was just last night --after the fight, during the EPIX interview-- where he alluded to Ward being a bad-style matchup for him that he's not looking to entertain.

I bet he'll take a soft touch in England, and then look to fight the Kessler rematch-- this time in Nottingham.

Comment

Carl Froch dont wanna see Andre Ward again, he dont want those problems

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
        There's no way that he rematches Ward in the near future. I'm actually disappointed that he now says this, since it was just last night --after the fight, during the EPIX interview-- where he alluded to Ward being a bad-style matchup for him that he's not looking to entertain.

I bet he'll take a soft touch in England, and then look to fight the Kessler rematch-- this time in Nottingham.
        Soft touch? Froch doesnt do soft touches

Comment

I would like to see Ward fight Froch in England. I don't think Ward would ever agree to it.

Comment

he's not beating Ward no matter what
            his style is too sloppy to work against Ward
            but Kessler should be the next target
            doubt Kessler stays at LHW, he'll come back down for a fight
            thought Froch deserved the decision in the 1st fight
            he'll beat Kessler decisively in a rematch

Comment

Kessler-Froch in Nottingham.

Sign it tommorow.

Comment

no one gains anything from a ward rematch, it's pointless. froch just needs to let that one go.

kessler in nottingham -- yes please. nice way to announce his arrival in the light heavyweight division, and then maybe he can put a beating on that hype-job cleverly in a domestic tear up.

Comment

froch-kessler next, if froch wins sure challenge the winner of ward-dawson.

Comment

I think Froch doestn have a chance against Ward or Dawson. As a Hopkins fan, if I was him, I would be licking my chops at the prospect of getting Froch, who is tailor made for Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                    X