Comments Thread For: Dawson Stops Hopkins, Freak Ending in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    Update: @THEREALBHOP went to hospital. Was diagnosed with a dislocation of the joint that connects the collar bone to the shoulder blade.
    For some reason, I was pretty sure that he wasnt faking it this time..... This is good news.

I think he passed had a big hand in how the fight ended tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      Ok, both didn't happen and Green retained the belt making what you wrote me back absolutely pointless. Are you gona write back again? Please save your breath. Hopkins lost due to his own cheating ways. Deal with it.

P.S. I'm the biggest Roy Jones fan on this board. I know everything there is to know about him and his fights/titles. Plus, I'm a boxing enthusiast. I don't just comes on and post every now and then for the hell of it. I live boxing fool.
      Your original post was hinged on results that happened (or didn't happen) in Australia. They have a ****ty commission on Boxing that doesn't compare to any of the U.S. commissions, who were host to 100's of Championship fights.

And I just pointed that out, using my kangaroo fuking metaphor. That's all.

Comment

• Wow, Bernard Hopkins dislocated his sholder?

I find that incredibely unlikely but hey I guess there will be a Doctors report to confirm it but Hopkins certainly was not acting like a man with a dislocated sholder.

A man with a dislocated sholder does not wait around for a post fight interview.

Comment

• danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
          Update: @THEREALBHOP went to hospital. Was diagnosed with a dislocation of the joint that connects the collar bone to the shoulder blade.

Comment

• Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            For some reason, I was pretty sure that he wasnt faking it this time..... This is good news.

I think he passed had a big hand in how the fight ended tonight.
            Are you saying Bernard has cried wolf so many times that no one believes him anymore?

Comment

• George Dodd of the California State Athletic Commission admits there was a foul:

This will be overturned.

Rematch will be ordered.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Wow, Bernard Hopkins dislocated his sholder?

I find that incredibely unlikely but hey I guess there will be a Doctors report to confirm it but Hopkins certainly was not acting like a man with a dislocated sholder.

A man with a dislocated sholder does not wait around for a post fight interview.
                that's not a dislocated shoulder from what fat dan said it's a "dislocation of the joint that connects the collar bone to the shoulder blade"

Comment

• Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
                  Are you saying Bernard has cried wolf so many times that no one believes him anymore?
                  Yes, that is what I am saying..... The way he acted in the CalSlappy fight was down right embarrassing.

I think that contributed to him losing a fight that I believe that he won.

Comment

• Thats a kindergarten fall.

Comment

• Its crickets from Mr. Invincible

Comment

Working...
                      X