Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great now go carve your own legacy Khan

Comment

Comment

He talks way too much and it makes it so hard to take this fool serious or root for him. It's been years now and he has still yet to fight a top ranked welterweight. He is with Haymon who has TONS of in house fighters he could face. I'm just done hearing the excuses. He backed out of at least 2 title shots at welterweight and countless big money fights to fight for less money against weaker competition most of which weren't even welterweights to try and to back his way into a Mayweather fight in a cowardly fashion and that blew up in his face. Stop talking, stop fighting guys at 140, stop begging for fights with mayweather and Pacman and just fight top guys at 147. Brook, Thurman, Porter, Bradley all fights that could of been made a year ago or more. He is just wasting years in his prime and has done so much damage to his reputation.

Comment

Seems to me Kahn got cold feet.

Comment

Does anyone think there wasn't any negotiations???? This guy is out of his mind.

Comment

I'm going to bet Khan doesn't fight by years end

Comment

Whoever KTFO's Khan and leaves him flat on his back (at least he won't be talking at that time).... I'll be his next biggest fan.

Comment

Originally posted by ryedes View Post
                  how do you go from 75% done to not fighting him at all in 3 days ? meanwhile theres that big payday vs brook in wembley still waiting
                  Amir Khan lives in a world of his own, wait until we get the truth, it will no doubt boil down to the Khans greed and delusional illusions.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out where Khan got the impression that he's some kind shot caller.

Comment

"no one is willing to fight me".

Stupidest comment from Khan today.

Comment

Working...
                      X