No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Dzinziruk just lost to a glorified club fighter. Ugh.
    If Vera is a club fighter then what does that make Dzinziruk? He couldn't figure out how to get away from a right hand.

Comment

• Hernandez giving Demetrius the business?

People were blaming Lara for being dirty but look at Hernandez. How many times has he hit Demetrius behind his head and on his back?

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        guys like angulo and kirkland would kill him. dzin sucks one of the worst defenses ever
        I think Angulo is a very bad style match up for Dzinziruk,but Kirkland walks into right hands and his chin is not the best as we know...I don't know if he is a sure shot win tbh...

Comment

Same here. Dzinziruk kept going into the corner. It almost worked. Vera gassed real bad at one point. But Sergei also kept getting hit with big shots. He needed to keep moving.

Tbh I didn't think there was much on Vera's shots but they was sure snapping Dzinzuruk's head back. He reacted horribly to getting hit throughout IMO
          It was like watching someone who isn't used to taking punches.

Maybe it was the weight.

When he circled away from the right hand he was boxing Vera's doors off. No idea why he kept going to the corner, maybe he was hoping Vera would punch himself out.

Comment

Dzinziruk was outclassing Vera every single time he decided to *BOX*.
            I know, just use the jab, move CCW, keep off the ropes, maintain distance and he would have never lost a minute of any single round....just crazy that his corner didn't tell him to stay off the ropes...insane.

Comment

Dzinziruk was outclassing Vera every single time he decided to *BOX*.
              which was never

Comment

Man...if that was "top shape" for Vera....
                He was good the reason he got tired was cause of those wild ass shots he was throwing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  If Vera is a club fighter then what does that make Dzinziruk? He couldn't figure out how to get away from a right hand.
                  Obviously, Dzinzi needs to find another profession.

Comment

• I'm not taking Dzin if he fights at MW again.
                    He's probably going to retire though

Comment

• Anyone know what dzin said at the end?

Comment

Working...
                      X