No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns Decisions Michael Katsidis, Grabs WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    How about a legit title shot vs Miguel Vazquez?
    Possibly, but I doubt it.

More chance of him fighting Kevin Mitchell.

Or maybe even John Murray after Rios kills him.

Both of those two are with Frank Warren and he could sell them in the UK.

Comment

• The commentators are making feel like I'm watching golf.

(Whisper) And he's lining up the put...........

Comment

• Brilliant man happy for Burns I'm just home from work .Hope he keeps it up against top opposition .He must defintley belong at the top .

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          bunce the clown said katsidis was throwing a lot but not landing so he gave the rounds to burns for landing the cleaner shots....strange how he scored calzaghe-hopkins the exact opposite way. no credibility biased ****.
          hopkins didn't do anything though. you can stand in the ring, complain and get butt fucked and expect a decision.

hopkins knew he was never going to win against a ATG like calzaghe.

Comment

• Absolutely PATHETIC official. How much holding did he allow Burns to get away with?

Ricky's excessive hugging was a disgrace.

"I just want to thank the man who helped me duck Adrien Broner and rigged the deck in my favour tonight..."

The scorecards were pitiful, too. Scoring it for Burns is one thing, but those cards were predictably unreflective of the fight that played out in the ring.

SMH.

Comment

• i love enzo btw. what a beautiful man with a nice voice. he seems like such a kind person with lots of love to give.

get stuck in

Comment

• i would love to see burns get out class by vasquez come on burns make that fight happen.easy pay day for vasquez

Comment

• Just got back from the fight and what a joke. I don't know how it looked on TV but Burns was throwing and missing a lot. The crowd would go wild when he would throw a punch. Even if it just hit Katsidis' guard.

I thought Katsidis might have just nicked it with his body punching. 117-111 was an absolute disgrace. Foreign fighters should know by now not to fight over here because of the terrible judging and officiating.

Comment

• Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                    Brilliant man happy for Burns I'm just home from work .Hope he keeps it up against top opposition .He must defintley belong at the top .
                    u for real? katsidis top opposition? hahaha! beating up a bum like katz dont mean **** lol Burns got a long way to go before he gets to the top.

Comment

• Just got back from Wemberley. Robbery, is all I can say. :thumb2:

Hope you all saw me on the telly! I had the massive Aussie flag.
                      Last edited by PittyPat; 11-05-2011, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X