No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Tim Bradley @ 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather vs Tim Bradley @ 147

Who you got, and if you care to explain - why?
    Tim Bradley via TKO/KO
    8.11%
    Tim Bradley via decision
    24.32%
    Floyd Mayweather via TKO/KO
    0.00%
    Floyd Mayweather via decision
    67.57%

May cos he always does well against technical boxers but this would be a tough fight. Bradley can brawl too if he has to and is the busier of the two guys.

It's not gonna happen though

Comment

Mayweather close decision

Comment

Bradley would not only be outgunned in every category, he'd be overwhelmed by the moment as well. Mayweather 9-3.

Comment

I've always thought Bradley could make Mayweather look average, but I cannot for the life of me figure out a way he would win rounds. It'd be a 10-2 or 9-3 type fight where you want to give Bradley rounds, but there is nothing there to give him.

Comment

Money may, bradley would not outbox him and would get cauth with alot of clean shots trying to brawl and throwing those looping punches + he just does not have the power, he would def give Floyd some issues tho

Comment

I don't think it would be competitive. This would be a replay of the May/JMM fight. I just don't see anything Tim does that troubles May. No power, not a better boxer, doesn't have the same footwork, wild with those looping punches..

May UD

Comment

Bradley is a bit worse than Floyd in just about every department.

Comment

when's the last time floyd fought a quick, slick and smart boxer like bradley?
                  Last edited by Divine Hammer; 06-24-2014, 08:46 AM.

Comment

If he trains the way he trained for the PAC 2 fight he will have the power to stagger Floyd with one loaded shot IMO. But outbox Floyd? I can't see that. If he plays the rough housing slugger who sometimes boxes like how he was in his last fight and as long as he doesn't gas out again Bradley might win it if not then Floyd via a boring unanimous decision. Floyd doesn't have the power to stagger or knockout Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X