Collapse
No announcement yet.

A bag vid of me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd wasn't slapping that was a very heavy bag and his hands were not low. He was throwing slow combo's. But you will rarely see a pro go all out on a bag like you did because they train all day long. And there skills will not need any work as they will already be perfected.

Comment

mannys sure looked perfect alright.

Comment

youre the kind of guy who goes to the gym thinking he knows everything and doesnt need to learn anything. and thats the kind of guys noone likes and noone wants to help.

Comment

Originally posted by moin126 View Post
          Well i was just burning some energy on the bag, and throwing some shots.
          Till about 59 i dont drop my hands, and i dont see me doing anything wrong.
          I was putting emphasis on some hard hooks, after that i was doing endurance, a punch out. -_-

next time il do it with a overly tight guard, but some comments are ridiculous
          watching to many rocky movies lol wtf.
          i must have missed these hard hooks

anyhow props for putting your video up. sift through the responses and take all teh constructive advice you can get.

Comment

Ya ain't got much tecnique,jab was good,with those body shots get ur own body behind them and explode we u do ya body shots ya like ur stood up with ur chin out keep it in n get ya body into ya punches & vizualizing is always good,

Keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by West24 View Post
              youre the kind of guy who goes to the gym thinking he knows everything and doesnt need to learn anything. and thats the kind of guys noone likes and noone wants to help.
              your prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                i must have missed these hard hooks

anyhow props for putting your video up. sift through the responses and take all teh constructive advice you can get.
                gee thanks man, your advice was pretty good. -_-'

Comment

Seeing as I only have a bag for keep-fit purposes I can't possibly give you advice on your technique but props for putting your vid on here - I certainly wouldn't do it! Some posters on here have given you a lot of good tips and you should concentrate on them. Also, take on board the concrete criticisms and work on it.

Maybe some of the people on here who gave you a hard time could take a vid of themselves at the bag to show you how they think it should be done.

Comment

Working...
                  X