No announcement yet.

Mathysse beats Garcia ! ... How ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    He never was...I've explained to you why and you have nothing of substance to say in response other than a bunch of triangle theory BS instead of talking about what Lucas has been able to do in the ring (not much) against other WORLD CLASS fighters... If he's World Class then surely he should've won a couple of those fights ... No?

he very clearly beat devon alexander. that was a robbery.

he knocked lamont peterson out. maybe that clean left hook he landed was some kind of fluke

better against alexander than maidana
    better against peterson than danny
    better against provodnikov than bradley
    better against corley than maidana

address these

you certainly didn't address any of the points i made in the other thread, which was that matthysse did much better against common opponents than many of the guys you're calling "World class."

when there's a thread of people who know what they're talking about calling your opintions bogus, it is time to shut up and listen. it's time for you to shut up and learn what a world class fighter is, and how you distinguish between the quality of fighters.

how they do against other "world class" opponents is relevant, i assure you

children. most of you think like children. that's really what can be said about most of you. you should be operating on the level of the adults, but you're operating on the level of the children.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

he knocked lamont peterson out. maybe that clean left hook he landed was some kind of fluke

address these

you certainly didn't address any of the points i made in the other thread, which was that matthysse did much better against common opponents than many of the guys you're calling "World class."

when there's a thread of people who know what they're talking about calling your opintions bogus, it is time to shut up and listen. it's time for you to shut up and learn what a world class fighter is, and how you distinguish between the quality of fighters.

children. most of you think like children. that's really what can be said about most of you. you should be operating on the level of the adults, but you're operating on the level of the children.
      I'll address the one and ONLY point you made in that whole mess of a post. "Did better" amounts to nothing in boxing. It's a PASS/FAIL course. Lucas has failed the final exams time and time again and the other guys you mentioned have already earned their degrees... You want people to give Lucas credit for being really good at pop quizzes but ultimately flunking the course. Who cares what he did against those common opponents? Can he beat any of the guys that matter? The guys on the other side of the column you listed? The winners? THE WORLD CLASS GUYS! The answer is a resounding NO! And you know it... You will argue it to no end because you are used to winning these debates on this site because you've put a ridiculous amount of time into it and have gained a little following... But you're WRONG on this one! The evidence leans more in my favor than it does yours... A guy who has never won a world title is never referred to as world class...

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

address these

I'll wait ...

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Jsfd providing the lols for years
          Same guy who says Matthysse is Danny's daddy. Still....

He really believes it aswell.

Well who's Matthysse's? Choose between Danny, John Molina, Ruslan or Postol.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

oooooooo got em,,,,!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Bad time for JSFD... All his corny ass fighters are getting exposed. If he could expand his boxing tastes beyond "powerful punch hit hard make sound like boom" he might actually be able to root for someone who's going to have a fruitful career

Comment

Working...
              X