Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a Manny off anabolic steroids........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a Manny off anabolic steroids........

Could beat the #3 pound for pound fighter in the world at the age of 35, then imagine what Pacquiao could do if he used PED's again?

I think the majority would agree that Pacquiao has noticably declined since he stopped Cotto at his peak. I believe he was an enhanced athlete back then.

Please note, I am not hating on Pacquiao or branding him a "cheat", infact I embrace the use of PED's in sports. All top athletes are using them across athletic sports.

I am merely throwing this question out there. What do you all think?

I gave Manny steroids yesterday. He's juicing again

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      Could beat the #3 pound for pound fighter in the world at the age of 35, then imagine what Pacquiao could do if he used PED's again?

I think the majority would agree that Pacquiao has noticably declined since he stopped Cotto at his peak. I believe he was an enhanced athlete back then.

Please note, I am not hating on Pacquiao or branding him a "cheat", infact I embrace the use of PED's in sports. All top athletes are using them across athletic sports.

Comment

Man this site has gone to ****

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I gave Manny steroids yesterday. He's juicing again
          lol Pacquiao fan dreaming Manny would let him touch his asscheeks to shoot him with zee 'roids. That job is reserved for Buboy, sorry.

Comment

Change that pic u got up as your avatar bro.

Comment

stop giving manny ideas.. floyd is already dead scared of hearing manny's name. if pac would have ko bradley this pass weekend, floyd prolly would have walked out on his upcoming fight and announce his retirement from boxing.

Comment

Sad individuals on this site. Grow up man... You talking about an ATG and you got no evidence of the BS your saying. You look dumb right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  Change that pic u got up as your avatar bro.
                  What's wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Sad individuals on this site. Grow up man... You talking about an ATG and you got no evidence of the BS your saying. You look dumb right now...
                    Once again, I DO NOT hold it against him or any other athlete for that matter. Pacquiao is a legend and ATG.

Comment

Working...
                    X