Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather gets to see all the footage from team Maidana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    You do realise that Maidana's camp are in control of when recording takes place?
    No they are not. I was there when Robert told th not to film and they did it anyways. He was pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      No they are not. I was there when Robert told th not to film and they did it anyways. He was pissed.
      yup, they recorded all the sparring etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        You do realise that Maidana's camp are in control of when recording takes place?
        Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
        The unfortunate fact of life is, it is impossible to explain logic to most people with an agenda
        So Maidan's team is suppose to just stop training and waste time while the TV crew is present? Do you guys think before you post at all?

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          If only it were that easy. It's boxing fans as a whole, damn near.

We've got fan bases so consumed with PPV buys, purses, and who the god damn producer is for a TV show, that they forget this is a combat sport, and that they're making themselves look like women.

Also, the "omg he's watching Maidana" is stupid anyway, because it's not like Maidana is doing anything differently. You know exactly what you're gonna get with Maidana. He's not changing.
          Sorry but ......

.... when Floyd fans build up Floyd's next opponent,
          "He (eg. Maidana) has improved so so freaking much since 2 fights ago and he has a few months to train and improve so so much more" - Floyd fans

Comment

Im only passing by this thread to say three words....Floyd A Puszy!

That is all!

Comment

Floyd should have let Maidana use his gloves bottom line. As far as Floyd being the executive producer and being able to view Maidana's training do you really think in the hour long segments they film for all access that robert would be dumb enough to include their strategy? Also whether floyd knows It or not, Maidana is going to do the same thing and bull rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                Mayweather being the Executive Producer gets to see all the footage they record of maidana and gets to say whats gets put into the segement and what doesnt.

So he basically can see Maidana/Garcia game plan they have against him, I dont know but that is some hoe shit.

Not only you have to buy off the officials, buy off the gloves, buy off everyone inbetween you still have to be on some spy shit just to barely win lmfao.

where im from and how I was raised we call a hoe a HOE, and mayweather you a hoe!
                You can't be this stupid! Then again, maybe you can! The only thing Mayweather gets to see on All Access is what Maidana and his team want to show on All Access. I guarantee you they are not allowing cameras in their private strategy sessions nor are they allowing cameras to film anything they don't want to be seen. Only an idiot would be stupid enough to believe the bullsh.t you are peddling.
                !

Comment

Working...
                X