MARKBNLV Joined a Dating Site lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    Says his gay friend from team FANCY..gtfo here hahahahahhahah

At least dillinger is not **** riding like you ginger boy ..you and mark have something in common..both big liars..tell us more about your fantasy trip to las vegas?? ahahhahahhhhahahah

And if you really want to talk about obsession talk about you sucking goerges **** on a daily basis ***g1t..hahahahahhahhahah

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
      Well how about I make up an account on that website and name the account "BoZz" does that mean it's you? Anyone could of done that,
      More then likely it was you tryna troll on him...

Seriously though, whats the obsession with him?
      Troll on him?? the account was made in 2007 smart boy

And look at his profile ..it must be mark..las vegas..single..a drinker..some college....favorite show 90210..yep it's mark

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
        ok...................lol now go and tell mark to come in and explain why he's such a cun.t or are you gonna fight for him till he's 50?

Comment

At least dillinger is not **** riding like you ginger boy ..you and mark have something in common..both big liars..tell us more about your fantasy trip to las vegas?? ahahhahahhhhahahah

And if you really want to talk about obsession talk about you sucking goerges **** on a daily basis ***g1t..hahahahahhahhahah
          Do you mind typing in English please? Or at least use spell check?
          Why you getting so defensive I ask you a simple question and you sound off?
          Why you upset? Have you emotional feelings towards Mark?

You can't answer my question about why you have a problem with him?
          Is it because you are attracted to him or something?
          And btw, you call me a dick rider? By the looks of it you're trying to suck upto MIB and Wazaa by joining in on the bashing of Mark.

And posting "hahahahahah" at the end of every post doesn't make you clever, come up with your own material and stop jacking your daddy "Tha_Greatest."

Comment

Damn Bozz owned again in your own thread.

Comment

And btw, you call me a dick rider? By the looks of it you're trying to suck upto MIB and Wazaa by joining in on the bashing of Mark.

And posting "hahahahahah" at the end of every post doesn't make you clever, come up with your own material and stop jacking your daddy "Tha_Greatest."
              The weak need to team up that is clear from there sorry attempts at trolling me.

Comment

Shut the **** up you scumbag trying to act all smart and put on a different persona hahahahahahhah

We all know who you are you troll..don't teach me what to do...I hated mark from day 1 everyone knows that..and when I beefed with the greatest who was on his dick?? that's right the wannabe black ginger man from dublin?? Am I lying you **** rider...

And who are you to comment there is a picture going around of you having your mouth stuffed with your friends underwear ahhaahahhahhahahhhhahahhahahaha

Comment

the problem with stupid is...well just that...they are too stupid to understand they just got showed up...all their comebacks ever can be are explecits sayen STFU etc...that takes no brains..it only shows anger and how pissed off they just got cause they got OWNED...now again Bozzo...climb back into ur clown suit log onto another one of ur alts...and try again

Comment

Shut the **** up you scumbag trying to act all smart and put on a different persona hahahahahahhah
                    Trying to put on a different persona? So asking a question is a different persona to you?
                    Jesus Christ, you really are ******ed.

We all know who you are you troll..don't teach me what to do...I hated mark from day everyone knows that..and when I beefed with the greatest who was on his dick?? that's right the wannabe black ginger man from dublin?? Am I lying you **** rider...
                    Teach you what to do? How is that?
                    You hated Mark from day one, yet you still can't explain why?
                    And no, not everyone knows that, so maybe you should elaborate?
                    Or is your head to far up MIB's ass to think about anyting else?

Tha_Greatest is a boxingscene legend, you are a nobody. You try be like him, and it doesn't work. It's pathetic.
                    You can't be your own person so you try jack his style, since he absolutely humiliated you?
                    You even changed you're name after the bashing he gave you.

I don't mean to cause trouble in you're thread, just answer my question then I will leave...
                    What is you're problem with Mark?

Comment

We all know who you are you troll..don't teach me what to do...I hated mark from day 1 everyone knows that..and when I beefed with the greatest who was on his dick?? that's right the wannabe black ginger man from dublin?? Am I lying you **** rider...

And who are you to comment there is a picture going around of you having your mouth stuffed with your friends underwear ahhaahahhahhahahhhhahahhahahaha
                      You hate me, wow strong feelings on an internet message board,get the gay thoughts you have of me out of your head and get back to your own life,i dont hate you, thats all i know,honestly i could care less if you were hit by a bus and never posted again,so go on and pow wow with your troll buddies and come up with another stupid ass thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X