Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Took a loss on Saturday night? How to bounce back from one.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
    Get revenge for your loss, bro. Also, make a training montage with cool music in preparation for avenging your loss and upload it here. Promise, we won't make fun of you.
    Lol alright for sure. Me and beecules are sharing the same camp for our next bar brawls......

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      You got sucker punched while intoxicated trying to get at some guy's girl, I wouldn't put too much thought into it and just take the L and move on. Learning experience, next time just be more aware of your surroundings and alert while you're out.
      Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      back to the drawing board, stay in the gym, and a talk with Al Haymon should do you swell.

stay up Champ
      Cool, cool. Feel like I've accepted it. I'm gonna get Haymon to line me up a tune up with the next guy coming out of the new Harry potter movie to get me back in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
        this lil gangst a$$ motha Focka walks up and says "what's up b!!!h this my girl" I was completely dumbfounded I replied "Fock you".......
        This is where you fcked up homie. If you acknowledge them then you are asking for trouble. In this kind of situation you gotta apply the DMX rule

Check this video out and learn from it. Apply this to youre every day situations and no one well mess with you guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
          Here it is guys on the scene. Got a text from my cousin last Saturday night to come out to the local bar and have a couple drinks. So I said "sure". I get there and it's and amazing time, I mean rounds of shots being ordered everything. great goose corona just got done with witnessing another destruction by 3G. I see this girl across the bar by her lonesome. I go up to her and immediately sense her "positivite energy" and her welcoming smile I sit next to her. She says something like "hey we were both making that eye contact than I guess right,what's ure name" My focus is directly on her. When this lil gangst a$$ motha Focka walks up and says "what's up b!!!h this my girl" I was completely dumbfounded I replied "Fock you".......he threw a 3 piece with the speed of Amir khan I coulda swore. I went down. I get up he took off when my guy cousin came after him. Long story short. I've been in shock the last 3days. With a nice lil shiner under my eye. How is it coming back from a loss guys? I feel weak emotionally hahahaha. Should I just watch rocky 3 or hit up andre berto or nonito donaire on Twitter for some answers??: ......
          You were careless when you said, f@ck you, it was tantamount to letting chance take over without preparing for it. Lesson learned. Never let chance to take over, you must try to control the situation next time.

Comment

Working...
          X