Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto wins, is he PICKING ON SMALL FIGHTERS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    Manny already fought at WW before. He also has a fight at JWW against a former WW titlist to his credit. Those are his last 2 fights. Stop being a wanker and trying to compare Pac-Cotto to PBF supersizing JMM by 2 divisions, then being overweight himself. That was a clear cherrypick mate. This Saturday is a real fight.
    wait so b4 manny fought DLH..did he EVER fight @ WW b4?....

Marquez moving up 9lbs to fight Mayweather > Pac moving up 12 lbs to fight Oscar...you're putz!!

lol..so after 2 fights vs DLH @ 147 and 1 fight vs Hatton @ 140 that means he is big enough to fight at highter weights?...lol

answer this question...WHY WOULD IT BE OK FOR MANNY TO FIGHT MARQUEZ @140lbs....BUT ITS ABSURD FOR MAYWEATHER TO FIGHT MARQUEZ @144lbs?......

Comment

I think I might have to stay off this site for a day or so after the fight for fear I might vomit when I read a ****load of dumb excuses coming from either side depending on who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
        Jesus.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
          I think I might have to stay off this site for a day or so after the fight for fear I might vomit when I read a ****load of dumb excuses coming from either side depending on who wins.
          I made this thread not to bash Cotto..but to try to get some clarity with the double standards on this forum

Comment

and its ok for Pac to fight Marquez but not Mayweather?...Marquez only had to move up from 135....

so what ur telling me is, Pac can move up in weight fight @ 147 then drop back down to fight the smaller Marquez?...is that OK with u?.um...ok yeah thats right..they have a trilogy to finish...

Pac can fight Marquez @ 140 but Mayweather cant fight him @ 144?....
            The double standards people have to hide their hate is disgusting. They have blinded themselves and dont realize what they do the majority of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              I seriously never give red K to anyone who gives me some unjustified, but this is the stupidest thread that has ever been made on Boxingscene.com.

Flawless threads are heaven-sent compared to this one, that's how bad it is.
              did Pac & Marquez both not last fight @ 130 vs each other last year?...

IDK why people make it seem like Pac has moved up in weight and is Valuev now....dude is the same size as Marquez

Comment

wait so b4 manny fought DLH..did he EVER fight @ WW b4?....

Marquez moving up 9lbs to fight Mayweather > Pac moving up 12 lbs to fight Oscar...you're putz!!

lol..so after 2 fights vs DLH @ 147 and 1 fight vs Hatton @ 140 that means he is big enough to fight at highter weights?...lol

answer this question...WHY WOULD IT BE OK FOR MANNY TO FIGHT MARQUEZ @140lbs....BUT ITS ABSURD FOR MAYWEATHER TO FIGHT MARQUEZ @144lbs?......
                It was not ok for DLH to fight Manny at WW. That was a clear cherrypick also. Had he have beaten Manny, DLH would have gotten no credit for it. But Pac proved in that fight he can fight at WW, so the Cotto matchup is legit. Pac-JMM 3 at JWW is a legit fight, because JMM would only jumop 1 division. Pac himself only fought at JWW once. PBF pulling him up 2 divisions was a joke.

Stop posting bollocks mate. You are upset that your boy gets criticized so you're trying to rubbish this fight to pass the buck.

Comment

Originally posted by fabzmm View Post
                  marquez and pac are the same size and have fought in the same weight class for the majority of their carrer. 2 fight don't mean anything.
                  good lord thank you!!

these guys just dont get it...
                  Here is the difference for those who are challenged mentally. One was 36 years old moving up 2 weight divisions he had never previously fought in.....and, his opponent failed to meet the contracted weight. The other is 30 years old and has been gradually working his way up in weight and has experience against larger world class opposition. If you can't understand this, seek help.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                    When did Floyd and Marquez fight @ 144? Did I miss something??? lol

Mayweather coming in 2lbs over the 144 limit after a 2 year layoff in a non-title fight > Manny fighting the Welterweight champ for his title at a catchweight....

you lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                      It does mean something dumb ass, it means he fought guys naturally bigger then himself before fighting Cotto. Man, I got some respect for Floyd but you Floyd fans are the reason ppl hate on Floyd. You ppl say/type some of the most ignorant **** I've ever read.
                      You cant call anybody ignorant , I tell you what , there was Mosley video posted recently discussing Cotto Pac ,,,, Mosley spoke of weights and at no stage mentioned division weight , he only referred to fight night weight stating , Pac will be 148ish and Cotto will be 160ish just like me , Id say Shane would be pretty wised up to weight dont you .

People like your self that cry about division weight and pay no attention to the weight they actually fight are the biggest boxing ignorant people on the board .

Comment

Working...
                      X