Collapse
No announcement yet.

ugly2pretty makeup so never trust no women after u watch this video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ugly2pretty makeup so never trust no women after u watch this video

cant trust a bytch from the get go.. even the way she look usually all fake.. i seen u say oh ms jackson hot oh jin mosely hot oh mrs khan hot oh monica bradley hot k forget monica no1 said that but yall didn knw nearly any ugly broad can look hot if she paint her face so be careful out there fellas. look after each otha fellas n dont trust no fake bytches.. now watch n learn

I am very familiar with make up...
    Been tricked before..

Now... I base my attraction on a woman's azz cheeks, no make up!

Comment

Half of those women really don't look bad without make up.

The other half look completely hideous like that Asian chick on the screenshot. I have a hard time believing that could be the same person.

Some of then look like crap even with make-up.

Comment

i saw jynx maze in there, she's cute without makeup

Last edited by betmen; 04-13-2016, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

[IMG]http://img03.barelist.com/images/hosted/tgp/jynx-maze-080612/pics/jynx-maze-gets-*****-pounded-in-her-white-thong-11.jpg[/IMG]
          I used to **** the **** out an Indonesian chick in College, she wore very little make up, but her azz was ****ing beautiful.. Allah himself sculpted it for me.. Inshallah if I find an azz like that again, I am marrying it.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

To small of an a$$ for my liking!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I am very familiar with make up...
              Been tricked before..

Now... I base my attraction on a woman's azz cheeks, no make up!
              haha yea the azz cheek gotta be good but nowdays they even get injections in there so even that aint 100% trustworthy no more!

Comment

Originally posted by Feenix View Post
                haha yea the azz cheek gotta be good but nowdays they even get injections in there so even that aint 100% trustworthy no more!
                Yeah!! It bothers me... Fake cheeks.... What kinda world is this.... ****...
                I just want to marry a tight poon with a perfect azz... Deaf mute would be ideal...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Half of those women really don't look bad without make up.

The other half look completely hideous like that Asian chick on the screenshot. I have a hard time believing that could be the same person.

Some of then look like crap even with make-up.
                  first im thinkin the asian chick is fake cos her face structure dont look the same but she is pulling a face in the first pic so she looks extra deformed to make the transformations seem xtra shockin. look at top of her nose where it meets her forhed its same shape in both pics but she just puttin on a screwface in the first pic

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                    To small of an a$$ for my liking!!

are you kidding me??!

Comment

Working...
                    X