No announcement yet.

Fidel Castro died aged 90

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
    Absolutely amazing how he hasn't been snatched up and tried for war crimes.
    right after they snatch up that assh0le cheney and his puppet bush jr for war crimes first.
    Last edited by GMAN SUPREME; 11-27-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• RIP to a man that never kissed the butt of a certain nation. Many murder attempts, he dodge all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        RIP to a man that never kissed the butt of a certain nation. Many murder attempts, he dodge all of them.

I'd green you but they'd call me a commie.

Well that and I'm told I'm suppose to spread it around....

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          right after they snatch up that assh0le cheney and his puppet bush jr for war crimes first.
          What does bush n Cheney have to do with Castro... yes they were horrible but has no bearing on Castro

Comment

RIP to a man that never kissed the butt of a certain nation. Many murder attempts, he dodge all of them.
            Yes.. always stood up to US... but also turned a country into a horrible place to live.. he was a tyrant..
            Just because he gave everyone access to school n crappy healthcare doesn't absolve him from the horrible conditions and dictatorship he subjugated the Cuban people..
            How many liberals moved there under his reign?
            A good leader would be the founding fathers that established elections, individual rights, and most importantly didn't have George Washington as a dictator?

I have no idea why anyone can support a brutal dictator that crushed freedom of speech, personal property, free markets, etc...

He turned one of the worlds best economies into one of the worst..

Do you guys think Kim Jong ill is a good leader in North Korea... he does the same stuff as Castro

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Yes.. always stood up to US... but also turned a country into a horrible place to live.. he was a tyrant..
              Just because he gave everyone access to school n crappy healthcare doesn't absolve him from the horrible conditions and dictatorship he subjugated the Cuban people..
              How many liberals moved there under his reign?
              A good leader would be the founding fathers that established elections, individual rights, and most importantly didn't have George Washington as a dictator?

I have no idea why anyone can support a brutal dictator that crushed freedom of speech, personal property, free markets, etc...

He turned one of the worlds best economies into one of the worst..

Do you guys think Kim Jong ill is a good leader in North Korea... he does the same stuff as Castro
              That's good and all but have some respect for someone who recently died. I am not having that discussion with you. I am sure all of us know about the situation. If you feel to trash him. Buy a ticket and go hang with them Republican voting refugees down in Miami.

Comment

That's good and all but have some respect for someone who recently died. I am not having that discussion with you. I am sure all of us know about the situation. If you feel to trash him. Buy a ticket and go hang with them Republican voting refugees down in Miami.
                So you going to honor sadam or Kim Jong when they pass/passed

Castro was horrible.. I can't respect any leader that outlaws free speech, public dissent, private property, individual rights, elections, democracy,

For all his "pluses" he had a lot more "negatives"

Think if trump gave everyone healthcare, but then took away your private property, your free speech, your elections,and forced you to celebrate his reign, and imprisoned anyone who dissented.. can u imagine trump using the military to look up all liberals n protesters, killing Obama... but trump going to make everyone go to school n healthcare, so he is a great leader..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I understand we got problems in the US... I agree with what you are saying in that regard.

My beef is with someone hyping up castro's healthcare... Yeah everybody has it and it's shyt, hence why no one goes to Cuba for treatment besides other random 3rd worlders that come and leech of cubas system..

I literally cant understand how someone can hype up and respect a guy that has people risking their lives to flee...

Literally name another country with a supposed good government that people are risking their lives to flee? Name some?
                  Have you lived in Cuba?

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                    Have you lived in Cuba?
                    Have you?????

I know old school Cubans that lived under both regimes.. how many Cubans you know??

Please explain all the greatness that happened under Castro with no individual rights, no democracy, no private property, no hope besides fleeing..

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the Iraqis and Libyans would love a return to Saddam & Gaddafi. Opposed to the ****hole their countries have been turned into now.

Comment

Working...
                      X