Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr: I want to punch Manny Pacquaio in the face!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
    Floyd is becoming a joke really. now he wants to punch Pac in the face? nyahaha. coward.
    Not as much of a joke as Gatti fans. Floyd made that guy a punchline lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
      Floyd you wanna punch Paq in the face, get in the ring and do it you *****! Oh, thats right, if you get in the ring you might get punched back, safer to talk **** instead.
      at the end of the day hes still had 41 pro fights and hundreds of amateur fights facing some of the best in the world in both sports.

meanwhile u are sitting behind a computer talking smack about someone a million times tougher than yourself. whos really playing it safe? whos really a *****?

get in a ring yourself and find out exactly how a ***** would do in a boxing ring, then see if ull have some respect for world class fighters when u know what boxing is really like and not just talking out of your ass in a safe zone behind a screen.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        at the end of the day hes still had 41 pro fights and hundreds of amateur fights facing some of the best in the world in both sports.

meanwhile u are sitting behind a computer talking smack about someone a million times tougher than yourself. whos really playing it safe? whos really a *****?

get in a ring yourself and find out exactly how a ***** would do in a boxing ring, then see if ull have some respect for world class fighters when u know what boxing is really like and not just talking out of your ass in a safe zone behind a screen.
        Co-sign 100% this is my number 1 reason for hating *******s. They are nothing but keyboard warriors, everyone of them are probably pu.ss.ys in real life. Sorry clowns but red k can't be given in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

Give me $40 million dollars and i will face both Pac and floyd in the ring at the same time. They can blood test me all the want until the last drop of my blood or make me wear 25oz gloves or even box naked, just give me 40million USD baby...

But floyd is still a fraud chicken no matter what.

Comment

Great vids. Skills pay the bills.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              Great vids. Skills pay the bills.
              Exactly, people criticise Floyd Mayeather Jr for not getting giving exciting fights because he can't KO at the higher weights. Essentially, he's fighting with one hand tied behind his back... PFP 1 whilst dominating fighters with one hand behind his back. Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                Give me $40 million dollars and i will face both Pac and floyd in the ring at the same time. They can blood test me all the want until the last drop of my blood or make me wear 25oz gloves or even box naked, just give me 40million USD baby...

lol at the "naked" but let's not get gay now bro so don't get haps.

don't agree with the "fraud" part

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post

sure u would.

i box myself, nobodys scared in advance. its when its go time that the nerves creep up on u. u are like those ppl always talking about ****ing ppl up if they do this or that, but when ****s about to pop of they freeze quicker than a mofo and is kissing everybodys ass to get out of trouble.

is floyd a chicken for getting rocked and keep fighting? if u got rocked u probably wouldnt get up until they started taking apart the ring.

im not defending floyd for not fighting btw, i agree he should make the fight. but u are talking out of your ass bro. you never been in a ring so u dont know how its like, bcuz of that u have no right to call someone (anyone) who does it for a living a chicken.

i boxed, i took a liver shot. floyd aint no chicken doing that for 30 years, hes a bad man.

Comment

this walterson dude is wack....needs to get of mayweathers balls and stop making pretty little collages of his life....he must be ugandan or something

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                      Showed you recently the first edition of 'Understanding Floyd Mayweather Jr,' now here is the "Second Edition" !!!

And if you missed the "first edition," check them out below:

LOL...all that is nice and whatnot but he obviously doesn't want to do it in a boxing ring....

Comment

Working...
                      X