Edie Hearn: Froch vs Golovkin will happen in 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edie Hearn: Froch vs Golovkin will happen in 2015

http://www.************.com/2015/03/...d-of-the-year/

Eddie Hearn, the promoter for WBA super middleweight champion Carl Froch, says that a fight between Froch and WBA 160 pound champion Gennady Golovkin (32-0, 29 KOs) will be taking place at the end of this year. Hearn sees it as a “high-risk” fight for Froch, but he also thinks it’s an interesting match-up due to the style match-up with two sluggers going at it.

“It is a high-risk fight [Froch-Golovkin], then I believe you will see that happening the end of the year, early next year. I am confident Carl Froch will fight him,” Hearn said via Skysports.com. “When you talk about Golovkin, Carl Froch has the curiosity to fight Golovkin because no-one knows how good he really is. We know he’s very good but is he exceptional? Can he handle it at 168lbs?”

Comment

froch can barely get up to fight chavez and his body is nearing it's end, no way he fights GGG, I guarantee it!

Comment

Why wait? Ggg is free now. Froch aint got nothing lined up.

Comment

B b but golovkin a not ppv. Froch really must have bumped his head he keeps changing his mind

Comment

For some reason I really wouldn't want to see this fight. I can't explain why because I know it would be great viewing.

Comment

make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                Why wait? Ggg is free now. Froch aint got nothing lined up.
                GGG is booked to fight in May and Froch has his WBA situation to clear up.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  B b but golovkin a not ppv. Froch really must have bumped his head he keeps changing his mind
                  They don't call him Carl "The Contradiction" Froch for nothing.

Hopefully this is true though.

Comment

Eddie's been saying this alot lately. Everybody thinks that if Golovkin fights in May & August/September and Froch fights either Ward or Chavez in June/July, that a fight between Golovkin/Froch will be US ppv ready by December and would also be a Vegas fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X