Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Marcianos punches hurt the arms so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    Well here's the thing Bill, it's precisely because of the opinions Ray sprouts which are totally against reality that I know he was FOS long before I had confirmation evidence against him.

You are not a boxer- it is very different from Martial Arts- they have never had to contend with being punched around the ring. That kind of competition places ones limitations in firm sight.

Besides, as it is, it appears I have overestimated Ray.. He couldn't figure out how to doctor any hard evidence to a satisfactory degree.

OR maybe his son/daughter got sick of his constant using them in his photoshopping plans and pulled the pin LOL who knows..

Kickboxing? forgot about that did we sonny? Training full contact on also gets punched around the ring and boxers train with martial artists and vice versa...you would know that though if you knew anything about boxing.

Youve overestimated something alright and it ain't Ray. Your game is predictable...work them goal posts....of course anything Ray presents will be photoshopped now.

Youve already been defeated and you can't go but so much farther west than where you are sonny! Tasmania awaits ya! New Zealand? People who know the sport, competed have vouched for ray...Take a hint you are done!

Comment

Working...
    X