Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obese sow destroys store after food stamp card denied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LarryXXX needs to get his baby mama a new food stamp card.

Comment

Damn.. she probably contributes absolutely nothing to society, it looks like all she does eat, shit, take up oxygen and she's going to destroy groceries for other people?

I say just execute her before she breeds. No it's not a race thing, it's a she's a worthless human being thing.

I would have punched her in her jaw and punted her in the vagina.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-06-2016, 05:03 PM.

Comment

she's a strong 7.

i'd bring her home to meet the kids.

Comment

****-headed bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
            Damn.. she probably contributes absolutely nothing to society, it looks like all she does eat, shit, take up oxygen and she's going to destroy groceries for other people?

I say just execute her before she breeds. No it's not a race thing, it's a she's a worthless human being thing.

I would have punched her in her jaw and punted her in the vagina.
            Yes I totally agree... Should be executed, society would be much better off

Comment

I was hoping she would go on an eating rampage and eat all the food in sight.

"Call da ****in' police doe!" as she stuffs hot dogs and candy with the wrappers down her throat.

Comment

That ain't ****! Her sister was outside and she found out she was not getting sno balls!

Comment

Black Lives Matter doe

White man keeping her down

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Oh, I knew what that was. Just thought it was some new slang term. I don't keep my ear to the streets like I used to so I'm always missing out on what is new and have to have it explained because I'm a square.

I was literally sitting here trying to make something up like it was an acronym. Like "seal outta water", "Stinky orc woman", "Seriously overweight"

Comment

Working...
                    X